Family that stays together NSV???

Options
13»

Replies

• AmandaI83
    AmandaI83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This is fabulous!!!! How incredible!! It's so important for families to do stuff together and understand and participate in the lifestyle change, what an awesome support team! Congratulations to you all! :flowerforyou:
  • hiddensmiles21
    Options
    This is the best NSV I think I've seen on MFP! Kudos to you AND to your parents!!

I agree!!
  • Jessibear86
    Jessibear86 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    wow that is really amazing!! Being an inspiration to othesr is a great nsv, especially when it's someone who wasn't entirely supportive in the first place. well, congrats on not only proving to them that you could do it, but to also changing there perspective. Not a lot of people in this world can say they have accomplished something like that!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    That's really cool. Good for you and good for your parents.
  • CBoogie84
    CBoogie84 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is so exciting! It's always great to hear a good inspiration story and a support story! Keep up the amazing work!!
  • haeffel2
    haeffel2 Posts: 34
    Options
    That is fantastic! Your goals are in the right place and your parents are going to benefit so much health-wise and I'm so glad to hear that! This is so exciting for your whole family:] You're not only an inspiration to your parents, but to us here too:]
  • NdigoBlue
    NdigoBlue Posts: 37
    Options
    That is so great! Leading by example sometimes is the best way to get others motivated. Keep up the good work and continue to encourage your parents and share some health tips that work for you with them since they are in a mode to learn to change.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!