NSV: I jogged a mile today!

Options
13»

Replies

• myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS :)
    I remember when I finally ran my first mile, it was such an awesome, rewarding feeling!

You are doing GREAT! Keep it up!

★Melissa
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    You're on your way! Great achievement.
  • eileen_k789
    Options
    Well done to you!
  • M3l1s5a
    M3l1s5a Posts: 69
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!!
  • waldenlev
    waldenlev Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I finished my first 5K last week (note I said _finished_ not ran, it was more of a walk) but I know the feeling you've got. You're inspiring me to push to jogging a whole mile. Keep up the great work, you should be very proud!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    That was me not too long ago. I remember thinking that I hadn't ran that far since little league where I failed to run out a base hit and touch the first base bag despite being clearly thrown out and had to do laps around the entire park. I'm 42 BTW.

You will get to the point where you run a mile just to warm up before your other carido/weight training. Congratulations!!

^^ Oh, yeah! That's a no-no! Always run it out! :tongue:

To the OP, I am right behind you. I started C25K "officially" last night. I "trained" for Day 1 for a week first.

GREAT NSV! Thanks for sharing! *happy dancing* :flowerforyou:
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! As a former hater of running, I still remember the sense of accomplishment the first time I willingly went out and ran a mile. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!