CHOCOLATE

mccbabe1
mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
man! idk .. today is one of those days where I just want to grab the Hersheys hot fudge 'dark' sauce i have in fridge *sundae topping.. you know the one).. and stick a spoon it and go at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wont I wont I wont.......
(today is day 7 on mfp) and been doing great... but man........:indifferent:

Replies

• Miribg
    Miribg Posts: 149 Member
    I'm not really a chocolate lover but if you promise not to go near that chocolate I promise not to eat any of the donuts on my table :grumble: We got a deal?
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Chocolate is the demon on my shoulder. But you are stronger then the chocolate, a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips!!! Lol
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Yes please!
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    I hate it when chocolate is calling you! If you can't have just a couple bites....dump it down the sink if you are afraid that you will eat it all. From now on I'm only buying treats for my kids that I don't like or they will be calling me too. Good luck!
  • Tann19
    Tann19 Posts: 94 Member
    just say no, then go for a walk
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    LOL... donuts?!?! oh man soooooooooo not worth it.. LOL.. (imma bagel and c cheese girl) LOL...
    but yes its a deal!! wait one exception tho... I do have some of it at nt w/my ice cream (one tbsp i track it) and its so worth it..
    but yes I wont eat entire jar, LOL =P
    DEAL
  • LydsVille77
    LydsVille77 Posts: 126 Member
    Have you seen the SkinnyCow chocolate treats? There are a few varieties in servings of 100-130ish calories, heavenly. Also, pretzel M&Ms are surprisingly 150 calories for the regular bag.

I personally refuse to say no to chocolate every single time i want it... so i try and stick to moderation and some lighter choices :)
  • tinlis
    tinlis Posts: 34
    I am a chocoholic and icecream addict. I do NOT dare have it in the house. Thank goodness I do not drive and live in the countryside so I can't just pop into a store.
    I do not have the discipline to leave it alone if it is in the house. I'm trying to reeducate my taste and habits and that for life NOT until I lose weight.
  • Miribg
    Miribg Posts: 149 Member
    LOL... donuts?!?! oh man soooooooooo not worth it.. LOL.. (imma bagel and c cheese girl) LOL...
    but yes its a deal!! wait one exception tho... I do have some of it at nt w/my ice cream (one tbsp i track it) and its so worth it..
    but yes I wont eat entire jar, LOL =P
    DEAL

Yep. Donuts are my demon. I can eat 5 in one seating :sad: I used to eat them like if they were baby carrots. :brokenheart:
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Well...I'm an admitted chocoholic and the Skinny Cow products are AWESOME! Their 150 calorie ice cream sandwiches will kill any chocolate craving ever thought about. :flowerforyou:
  • pogojr
    pogojr Posts: 83 Member
    Chocolate was my (okay, one of my) over indulgences. Since I've changed my eating, I'm surprised Hershey's and Nestle have not gone out of business. But, I still have some form of chocolate daily. I allow for it in my daily count. At work, my afternoon snack (you know the mid afternoon munchies), is typically a fiber one bar. Little Fiber and enough chocolate to help me through the day. I admit, today I purchased candy bars for the first time since January, but they are for smores, which I may partake of. I also allow ice cream once in a while. I put my scoop of ice cream (regular, not the low sugar, low fat, nasty aftertaste), in a juice cup instead of overflowing a cereal bowl. It's all about moderation. (wow, have i changed!)
  • cz611
    cz611 Posts: 37 Member
    Mmmm....chocolate....I woke up craving a pan of brownies this morning (I don't do the one slice thing....when I cheat...I CHEAT)...YUM!!! Stay strong, lady....stay strong....you've got this:wink:
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member

Yep. Donuts are my demon. I can eat 5 in one seating :sad: I used to eat them like if they were baby carrots. :brokenheart:

:laugh:! btw you look FANTASTIC!
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Oh man that sounds great but still at work so cant get any probley a good thing lol
  • SpecialKitty7
    SpecialKitty7 Posts: 678 Member
    someone on here suggested the ghiardelli squares of dark chocolate. many of them are only 45-55 cals a piece, and it's easy to have just one, since they are individually wrapped. it takes me forever to enjoy my one square!
  • NoSpandex
    NoSpandex Posts: 54
    Most of the fun size bars are only 80-100 calories. I work them into my daily allowance now and then. But I usually have to choose between the candy bar and a cocktail (vodka with diet sierra mist and diet cranberry)
  • stellarcanicula
    stellarcanicula Posts: 50 Member
    I just dove into the office candy jar and ate SIX, YES SIX of the little mini ones. Don't judge me, I'm hormonal and feeling weepy.

I REGRET NOTHING!
  • chocolate is realistic magic to mankind!<3
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    I can't live without my chocolate lol I found Special K's breakfast bars that have the pretzels and chocolate in them are great when I have a craving and are only 90 calories a bar
  • LLRider
    LLRider Posts: 65
    someone on here suggested the ghiardelli squares of dark chocolate. many of them are only 45-55 cals a piece, and it's easy to have just one, since they are individually wrapped. it takes me forever to enjoy my one square!

Ghirardelli = Intense Dark 86% Cacao Reverie Chocolate - 1 square - 60 cal, 4 carbs, 1 fiber, 1protein, 6 fat

SO WORTH IT ... somedays anyway :blushing: