shorties weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Im not done yet but I've lost 30-35 lbs so far, dont know if that counts as significant but I went from a size 14 to 8 (misses- 4 in womens). I carry all my weight in the middle.

insanityweek2.jpg

Edit: I forgot to add, Im 5ft tall.

We have the same type of build thanks for you pix!! def an inspiration
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Here's a link to my "success story" if you'd like to read it.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/543057-goal-reached-114lbs-lost-for-my-32nd-birthday

4087981_9013-1-1.jpg

I am 4 ft. 11 inches and currently 106 lbs. (in maintenance, so I keep losing/gaining the same 3-5 lbs.)

I went from a size 22/24 and a XXL top (sometimes even XXXL) to a size 5 and a Small/Extra Small top.
    (the shirt I'm wearing in my "after" photo is actually a girls (not women's) size large top, so I shop in the kids section too, which is unbelievable for me!)
  • chaamigo
    chaamigo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    :wink:
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11'' I was 140 pounds when I started. Not that heavy but when we are small, every pound show

11614737_2895.jpg

Wow..great job! Yes, you are right...when we are short, every pound does show...for someone 5'7", 140 lbs. may just be the perfect weight, but for 4'11", 140 lbs. is a lot for your body to handle. My stats are similar to yours...thanks for sharing!
  • ChristinaWgettingfit
    Options
    This is such an amazing and motivating topic!
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4. Started last year at 216 now at 181 and stuck, but that is ok. Better than gaining. Only have one pic from that weight on my profile and do not know how to put in here. sorry

Decrease your carbs to under 100 (try to limit them to fruit and veggies- no starches) and increase your protein.

Try this for two weeks and see if it breaks your plateau.

Thanks for sharing this tip with all of us! I'm going to get rid of rice and bread completely and replace with fruits and veggies.
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • jfx3
    jfx3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. I started using Myfitnesspal about mid January. I started around 175+ (I refused to weigh in after Christmas) and I just hit my goal of 135 and I'm still losing. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and walk on the weekends but average workout is around 45minutes per day 5 days a week. Working out lets you eat more but if you stay with this program it works I lost on average 1 to 1.5lbs per week.
  • bohonomad
    bohonomad Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5..i was around 220 and i'd say i was a size 20... but i pretty much only worse leggings. All I know is since being 212 and now 167 my measreuments have each gone down about 6 inches. Us shorties show our weight loss pretty well! Unofrtunately we also show our weight gain really well too... I go to the gym 3 times a week minimum but aim for 5 and am doing WW on my own, which basically means a ton of fruits and veggies.
  • Kerry26Hickman
    Kerry26Hickman Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 4ft 11. My start weight was 164lbs in Jan & now I'm 141lbs. Every 1lb gained or lost shows on such a small frame. Still losing & will carry on until I feel happy with myself x
  • kathie659
    kathie659 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" my excuse is that when I tell people I am over 200 lbs (High weight of normal is 169) they say Oh but you're tall it doesnt show. I've only been on MFP 2 weeks - lost 4 lbs. Not a big amount but the energy I have since I started exercising is amazing!
  • mebohan
    mebohan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bump
  • _AalexisA_
    _AalexisA_ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5 foot and lost 65 pounds. All i did was watch what i eat and workout !
  • minimeehl
    Options
    It is true, when we are short every pound shows. I started at 146, got down to 115, now back up to 128, not too heavy, but heavy enough to not fit into most my clothes (I got rid of all me bigger clothes). I did the HCG diet, and it worked wonders, but put the wieght back on very fast when I am not "dieting." i started this because I am sick of dieting. I want to eat what I want without freaking out! I have severe health issues that make it difficult for me to work out, but just started doing this site and the Insanity workout (really modified) havent lost any in the 2 weeks I have been doing Insanity :-( Any tips on how to loose more wieght? I forgot, I am 5'3":-) Just want to fit back in all my clothes!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    It is true, when we are short every pound shows. I started at 146, got down to 115, now back up to 128, not too heavy, but heavy enough to not fit into most my clothes (I got rid of all me bigger clothes). I did the HCG diet, and it worked wonders, but put the wieght back on very fast when I am not "dieting." i started this because I am sick of dieting. I want to eat what I want without freaking out! I have severe health issues that make it difficult for me to work out, but just started doing this site and the Insanity workout (really modified) havent lost any in the 2 weeks I have been doing Insanity :-( Any tips on how to loose more wieght? I forgot, I am 5'3":-) Just want to fit back in all my clothes!

Open up your diary so we can see what you are doing. Please take a minute to look at my diary and my profile has tips as to what I feel is best. This isn't a race so just focus on making good healthy choices. Eat clean, drink water and exercise! And eat to your calorie goal, and make sure you are eating enough!!!
  • CARDIOQUEEN18
    CARDIOQUEEN18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    im 5'4 July 9th I was 207 pounds, now on August 9th I weight 191 pounds t9zm78.jpg

4335551.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    im 5'4 July 9th I was 207 pounds, now on August 9th I weight 191 pounds t9zm78.jpg

4335551.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

You look stunning :)
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    everyone has done awesome!

i'm 5'1" and didn't have "a lot" to lose compared to many others on here, but it felt like a lot to me. went from ~120lb to 105 lbs.

weightlosscollage.jpg
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing..... i am 5ft 2 and was 140-142 and i am now bouncing between 123-125. I am not sure how low i will go yet? my dr said she wanted to see me at 122 and not under 120 but i just can't see that as i still have so much to lose still... not sure what to do? or how low to go?
  • Mili_Fitz
    Options
    You are all amazing. I just started again on mfp. I am 5'2 sw 188 cw 161 gw 130. please add me :) I could use some friends and motivation!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!