Read this if your real

Options
I need people that are committed on here I know it's hard to find out there,people give up to easy how hard is it to log on here everyday you don't know a computer I sure everyone has a phone, anyways if your on here everyday chatting,motivating people please add me I need people like that on my team :laugh: anyways have a great Thursday and who's seeing b-man tonight?

Replies

• lifesazoo
    lifesazoo Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm on here constantly. I'm down 10 pounds so far and going to lose 35 more.
  • Lambeze
    Lambeze Posts: 237
    Options
    I am trying. Its not easy and I dont know why. I loose then gain all the time.
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    always here :)
  • blackmagic10
    blackmagic10 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday damn day lol makes me feel like I have no life but if I stick with it I will see results :).
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Always true with motivating and being motivated by my "Team" everyday!!! Feel free to add me! No B-man for me. I always fall asleep!! LOL
  • ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    Options
    on here pretty much everyday, feel free to add!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day... but man if you take off 20 lbs you're going to be RIPPED!!! Shazam!

I just wanna not jiggle when I run... so that one day I'll look good in the Tough Mudder pics. YEAAAH!
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm here every single day! 30 lbs down since I joined MFP and I refuse to quit! Feel free to add away!
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I am trying. Its not easy and I dont know why. I loose then gain all the time.

Story of my f'n life
  • ericaknight95
    ericaknight95 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have found it is addicting to log in multiple times a day, and log every little thing I consume.

I suppose it's a good thing :bigsmile:
  • blackmagic10
    blackmagic10 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day... but man if you take off 20 lbs you're going to be RIPPED!!! Shazam!

I just wanna not jiggle when I run... so that one day I'll look good in the Tough Mudder pics. YEAAAH!
    20 lbs I'm down I just need to stay constant and stay away from the sweets
  • Kdschu84
    Kdschu84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day! 100lbs down :) Feel free to add!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I'm 12 days in, and on everyday. i'm done with the yo-yo, and ready to commit to the changes necessary!!!!
  • dirtydmvkid
    dirtydmvkid Posts: 184
    Options
    Every.Day. Ready to get back to my old self.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday although there are some days it's just to log food and exercise. I'm down 60 1/2 pounds since January.

I will be healthy. I will see my daughter grow up and be happy. I will fit into medium shirts and 30 inch waist jeans.
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I've logged my food religiously since i joined-two months ago i think? And i have no plans of stopping. It keeps me accountable. I post at least every couple days on my wall, and try to comment to my friends posts often. I have a ways to go, but I'm determined. Add me if you feel the same :)
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm on here a lot. So far, I've lost 10 pounds and want to lose 30 more. Not planning on B-Man tonight, but my heart and prayers are with the victims in Colorado. So senseless. Why?!?!
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday. You can add me. And I'm going to see batman today.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm here more than I'm on Facebook. And I'm on Facebook a lot. :smile:
  • clgnemesis
    clgnemesis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Joined yesterday! but I will be here everyday :smile: Other folks viewing this can add me too!