10 years ago i...

Options
123457»

Replies

• mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    Getting ready to celebrate my parents' 40th wedding anniversary. Tomorrow is the party for their 50th.
  • kaylageserick
    kaylageserick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I was 17 and was about to enter my senior year in High School... WOW
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I was 24 and had already been at my job for 5 years...which I am still at. At least I'm eligible to retire from here when I'm 38! On to something else, of course. :-D
  • lalaCNSbFS
    lalaCNSbFS Posts: 83
    Options
    was a very happy 13 year old.I was probably at a summer camp in the mountains having a blast. I was also living in a different country:P
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I was 21 working at a bar and had little to no responsibilities. I was also the lowest weight I've ever been as an adult. *sigh*
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Was working at a call center, getting ready to go to school for what would eventually become my profession and dating a guy every parent wants their daughter to stay far far away from. We eventually got engaged, and, much to my parents relief, broke up while I was away at school because he met another girl. They are still together and she hates me. Funny thing is, I really can't thank her enough. I didn't know she was the cause of the break up until much later. By then, I was past it and had no hard feelings. Now I am grateful to have avoided that mistake.
    I used to hate the phrase "everything happens for a reason" but this and the next few years makes it hard for me to not feel that way.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I was 11 years old and getting ready to start middle school. My parents are divorced (since I was 6) and they both moved to new houses that summer, so I ended up going to a different school than all my friends from elementary. Very scary as a pre-teen! My dad also got engaged that summer. He married her in December of that year, but now they're divorced.
  • alex88carolina
    Options
    Was In Middle School In-between 7th and 8th Grade!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    was living in the Republic of Georgia, Tbilisi.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Ok, I answered before I read the other responses. Wow. Everyone has such interesting stories.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    10 years ago, I was 17 and it was the summer between junior and senior year. I had just met my met my now husband, we were just friends mainly emailing each other or using msn chat. That was the **** back then! He asked me out, but my "best Friend" now enemy talked me out of it. Saying stuff like he was just on the rebound and I don't want to date him, blah. She also blocked him with me knowing it. He had to use a friends email, to contact me and let me know he was blocked and needed to un block him. He worked hard and didn't stop chasing me, even though I turned him down at first.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    10 years ago was the summer between freshman and sophomore years of college. I was bussing tables at a restaurant and was looking forward to taking on the world.
  • AmberMahfouz
    AmberMahfouz Posts: 316
    Options
    Had my first kiss, and my first Backstreet Boys CD :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I was fit and about 75 pounds lighter