Any other runners out there that would like to be friends?

Options
Hi, I'm Mary. I would love to be friends and have encouragement from other runners on here. Add me if you want to be running buddies:wink:

Replies

• KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a recent C25K graduate and have ran three 5k trail races and a 10k since. I begin training for a half marathon (October 20th) next week. I'll be using Hal Higdon's Novice 1 training plan. I'm looking for more running friends, too! :)
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    i am a runner! so feel free to add me.

Just recently finished my 1st half marathon, and can't wait to do another one!
  • michelechavez
    Options
    Sure. I will be starting training for the Santa Clarita Half Marathon very soon. I'm a member of the L.A. Leggers, a marathon training group in Santa Monica, California.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...

I run about 40-45km/week. My next race is a half marathon on August 11th... thinking of doing a Super Spartan too! And then a 5k in October. I run about 4 days/week and cross-train 2 usually.
  • ambermichk
    ambermichk Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i am a wanna be runner, i think i am just too big right now..... i started c25k this week but i think i am going to have to do the frist week for longer than 3 times !! more like 2 weeks straight.... we well see.... i am jealous of all the runners in the gym and hope to be a runner one day
  • amandal00
    amandal00 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I would love to have some more runners as friends.
  • icefirekitty
    Options
    You can add me. Im working up to being a runner XD i've been able to run 6 miles so far... but i keep pushing myself :] ill be running my first 5k in november :] never thought id even be able to run that!
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm back into running, now that my knees can handle it with my weight loss. I love running! I just posted a comment about loving running to the point of getting up at 5am just so I can get the dogs walked early so I can go for my run over the bridge and watch the sun rise. I registered for my first triathlon in October, and am training for it. Feel free to add me.