Missing cat comes home

Options
13»

Replies

• kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy your kitty returned, but kinda makes me sad. I had a cat that I absolutely loved. I went out of town for a weekend and when I came back, she was nowhere to be found. I looked for her for weeks, calling her name, walking around the neighborhood. Never found her. Ended up moving. Not sure how long after she disappeared that I moved. Makes me wonder if my poor little Treasure ever returned looking for me. :frown:
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    this doesn't have to do with any of my 3 kitties, but couple years ago, our puppy went missing for 2 days, we were beside ourselves. We finally found him, he had gotten out and one of the old gentlemen from across the street at the old person's home had taken him... And somehow hid him in there for 2 days because the workers found him.
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! !!!
  • spippin73
    spippin73 Posts: 60
    Options
    So glad for you...missing pets cause so much heartache. Congrats to you-a real Incredible Journey story.
  • lindserly
    lindserly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My indoor cat went missing for 36 hours once due to a careless roommate, it was the most amazing thing when I went out the one morning calling her prior to going to work and I hear her meowing and she's running toward me.

My best friend, back in highschool, she and her mom had 4 cats. The one went missing and after months they figured she was gone, taken in by someone or something. ONE YEAR later she was sitting on their doorstep. She was in good health so somebody had to have been taking care of her but she made her way back home eventually.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    yay!!! i'm so happy for you... i had a cat go missing for three weeks and finally came home. he was super skinny (he was a very fat cat when he left) and had very little voice. we took him to the vet right way, they said it was just malnutrition and dehydration..

it was so good to have him back, i'm sure you're beside yourself. congrats!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I am REALLY happy for you, hun.

My kittie went missing about 2 years ago. Just before he was due to be neutured and chipped. We have a little girl now, but I still miss Tibbs so much :cry:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Is there any update on this??? Has your kitty decided to stay in place for awhile?
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    Great story!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    OP hasn't deactivated so hopefully we'll get an update.
  • LaurasClimb
    LaurasClimb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    OP hasn't deactivated so hopefully we'll get an update.
    I see OP hasn't logged in for 8 months. Hopefully she's spending time with her kitty.
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! hope that little kitty is doing well!
  • originalcookiemonster
    Options
    Aaaaawwwweee!!! YAY! So happy for you, you must have been a wreck! Mine is an indoor kitty (I live in an apartment) so I would be an absolute MESS. Congrats!!! :D
  • pteryndactyl
    pteryndactyl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    That's great! I'd be heartbroken if my kitty got lost. So happy for you :)