Replies

• sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    No. I think "she's beautiful and has a GREAT rack!" :flowerforyou:
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I've turned a corner in forum posting...

In the old days I would have posted the "myspace cropping" picture in like 2 seconds of reading the OP.

Giving myself an attaboy for the restraint.

I had to be calm, take a breath, and remind myself that I'm new here.

The heck with that!

funny-facebook-profile-picture-real-you-facebook-you.jpg

*not intended for OP, just messing with above poster :)
  • tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    The first thing I think when I see your picture is you are beautiful lady. That would not have even entered my mind.

Remember you a Beautiful, powerful and you have the potential to achieve anything in life that you want to. All you have to do is believe.

I don't know you personally but I believe in you. If a stranger can believe you so can you =D

Good luck in Life
  • Mattdemon
    Mattdemon Posts: 79
    Options
    You have to show another picture, it's hard to tell but yeah definitely cute and probably a little chubby. Not gunna hate on someone standing next to her fiance though, lol.

I'm sure he doesn't "care" but I'm certain he'd enjoy your transformation. If the wedding is coming up, that's an awesome goal to drop some weight. Good luck.

Chicks aren't going to say *kitten* to you on this forums and even the guys really since it's most likely everyone is going through the same deal and it's unfair to judge.

See I like small girls, but I like face better. You look good.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    First off....Don't have this as a paralyzing fear. You are far too pretty to worry if someone thinks you are chubby or not. Who cares if you are or not. You have a great smile and im sure you have a great personality. Never worry about the little things in life. Just be yourself. When I was big I never worried about the fact that I was fat. I was myself...i was kind to everyone and always smiled. You will be surprised how many people will like you for you and not what you look like. So pick up your Confidence young lady and show the world you are proud of who you are and how you look!!
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Considering I can only see your face in your picture. No I cannot say that but from what I can see you are cute
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    We are our own worse critic (if that makes sense). You look far from chubby
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Urgh! I hate these "Look and me and tell me I'm beautiful" posts. I mean, seriously, it isn't like anyone is going to get on there and say 'hell ya! You are a lard-o!'

Please feel your confidence and be who you are without fishing for validation. I had a friend in school who was always the skinny one but would constantly say 'I'm so fat!' just so all of us would say she wasn't and that she was beautiful. It always irked me.

Be you and quit caring what other people think.

Thanks for your opinion, but if you hate these posts, no need to reply :)

In all fairness, you put it out there to cyber land. You can't expect every response to be all sugar coated and topped with a cherry. Just because I hate these type of posts, doesn't mean I shouldn't reply or voice my opinion, just as you have yours. And for the record, YOU DO NOT LOOK CHUBBY.
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    What? no... your pic shows no chubs
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    You need serious work on your self esteem. If you don't tackle it, it will run (and ruin) your life
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    people always says i am a little round.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    First thought: "Cute!" Chubby wasn't even the 2nd or 3rd or 4th or 5th thought. It's a non-issue. Time to start pursuing some other irrational fear :)
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Do you automatically think, "Wow, she's chubby".
    I feel like that's all I can think of when i meet new people, is that they're thinking how I'm cute but I'm really chubby.

It's a paralyzing fear.

You automatically assume everyone you meet thinks your cute?

Not at all, but if they do think I'm cute, I assume they think right away, "But she's chubby".

1. Some will think your chubby, some will think you are too skinny

2. Some with think you are cute and some will think your ugly.

Its just the way it is.

THIS. I'm probably biased though, I can't stand these types of thread.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I'd worry more about the guy in the V-neck and Faux-Hawk...
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    The only picture of you I can see is of your face, but no your face doesn't look chubby.