Everyday Loggers

Options
124»

Replies

• jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm on here at least once a day, usually more - LOVE the iphone app!! I've got about 40 lbs left to go too - please feel free to add me!
  • royaldutchezz
    Options
    I log in every day. So far so great!!!!
  • MWAC2
    MWAC2 Posts: 7
    Options
    I log everyday, I have 30 to lose. Feel free to add me if you wish. I would love the support as well.
  • imissme37
    imissme37 Posts: 5
    Options
    I log everyday, I have several to lose and to TONE! Feel free to add me if you like. Support is always a good thing!:smile:
  • sarahbuckk
    sarahbuckk Posts: 24
    Options
    I log in several times a day, every day! I kinda don't know how I ever existed without MFP lol

Feel Free To Add Me :)
  • drena88
    drena88 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi friends,

I'm from canada's capital, I'm 23 years old, I'm a teacher looking to get into shape. I've currently lost 8 lbs, I have 11 lbs to go! I get really excited about eating healthy and staying active. I love motivation I think that that's the best tool you can ever posses. The ONLY competitor out there is yourself. Stay Strong and carry on.

Add me!

And for the others, feel free to add me too, I'm fairly new at MFP, so it'd be great to get a good support team going.

OH and yes, I log in everyday : P

A
  • mandyjb77
    mandyjb77 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have logged on for the past 15 days in a row and lost about 2 lbs. I've had a couple "bad" food days, but have just worked hard on consistency. Feel free to add me. I use my mobile app though about 99% of the time. It makes it easy for me to add on the go. I think that's why I didn't stick with this my first round (no smart phone = no app), and I just wasn't always around the computer.
    I have around 50 lbs to lose I'd be ecstatic at this point if I could get 20 lbs off of me though. I"m trying to think baby steps this time instead of my usual all or nothing mindset. Good luck to everyone!
  • znm100
    znm100 Posts: 148
    Options
    I log in every single day and have my diary open for everyone to see, so feel free to add me if you would like!