txlissa62 Posts: 128
    Dawson-Crying-dawsons-creek-1445426-640-480-thumb-450x337-28420.jpg

You will appreciate this:

http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/525t

which has him introducing this:

http://www.jamesvandermemes.com/
  • BChamp1226
    BChamp1226 Posts: 26
    I cried when I had to put my dog of 14 years down last month.

oh im so sorry!!!!!! I lost mine almost a year ago and I still cry when I think of him

Same here. My basset (Ginger) was 14 when I had to put her down. I still tear up over her from time-to-time. Kid's movies often get to me since my daughter was born. Monsters Inc. gets me everytime, and just a couple weeks ago I was crying at the end of Brave. Come to think of it, I almost never cried until my daughter was born. Now I'm a big Softee...
  • mscrumbyy
    mscrumbyy Posts: 116
    I seem to cry at everything, it's ridiculous. Most recently an episode of One Tree Hill had me sobbing uncontrollably for like an hour :laugh: It doesn't seem to take much to set me off though.

One of my ex boyfriends used to cry whenever we argued. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do when blokes cry though so mostly it just made things worse.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    I have some mental problems so I can go years without even tearing up or I can cry on a daily basis, regardless of if there's a reason. The longest I've gone was probably somewhere around 2008 to late 2010, but I'd had a cat die the previous year, cried 8 months straight, and went emotionally numb. Movies/TV rarely make me cry.

Last time I cried was a couple weeks ago but that was over me being poor at the moment, frustrated at a project sitting on my desk that I had yet again mucked up, and the fact my boyfriend is going through a lot of tragic stuff in his life and I'm constantly frustrated when I can't make things better or fix it. (yes I'm one of those people) Though honestly it's more frustrating when you're so emotionally drained that you can't even muster the energy to cry so you make some weird mewling noises in hopes tears will follow but they don't and so you just sit there feeling rotten for the fact you can't even cry about it.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    I think it depends on the situation as well as the emotional make-up of each individual.

My mother was sick for over a decade and when she passed, it was a very peaceful event. No tears. I came to take care of my ex husband 30 years after our divorce. I provided 24/7 care for him for over 7 years and he just passed away last month. It was also a peaceful event and a great relief. No tears. I have a very logical and analytical personality, so crying isn't a regular occurrence for me.

However, I have lost friends, suddenly, and cried. And, I hate to admit it, but I cried for days after my cat of 20 years had to be put to sleep. That was about 10 years ago, and I still tear up, sometimes, when remembering what a funny, sweet little fella he was. Go figure.
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Usually if I'm crying it's because of raging PMS. I figure it's probably good for me to have a really cathartic cry once a month.
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    i am such a crier... :( movies, adverts, stories.. anything sad will have me going...
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    I might be making this up but I am nearly positive that men produce less of the chemical that produces or induces tears.
  • jyuubi
    jyuubi Posts: 109
    Some people cry, some don't. Guys are more prone to be non-criers. I cry when I get too stressed, or in too much pain, or someone insults me really badly, or I simply feel bad about something. I cry sometimes during commercials, TV shows, movies, books, songs, depending on my mood. Of course, Titanic always makes me cry. Really, really hard stories to hear make me cry, even about total strangers. Death makes me cry. I just don't cry when I'm happy, you know, the whole "tears of joy" thing. Crying is a good release and a bad one. I always get a major headache and then my face ends up sore.
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 751 Member
    <<<<<<<<<< crier here. Happy, sad, laughing, commercials, movies..... :sad:
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    I'm a crier :( I never used to cry except when my grandma died (I was 12). Ever since I got pregnant with my first 4 1/2 year ago all I do is cry it seems. Okay, it's not so bad as that, but I can't watch humane society commercials, starving kid commercials, any movie/tv show where something bad happens to a kid, etc. I also cry when I'm mad/happy/sad/hungry... pretty much every emotion. Once I cried bc I was out of crackers when I was eating chicken noodle soup. :laugh: I find it funny now, but then I was pretty mad at my husband for laughing at me.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    I cried when I had to put my dog of 14 years down last month.

Last time I cried was when I had to put my dog of 8 years down a little over a year ago.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member

You will appreciate this:

http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/525t

which has him introducing this:

http://www.jamesvandermemes.com/

tumblr_lgbj3sN4Td1qf8yek.gif

haha excellent :drinker:
  • I cry depending on my stress level. The one night I pulled an all-nighter, went to all my classes for the day, then went to practice. I kept missing tackles, and I eventually broke down and cried in front of my team for thirty minutes...but that was the only time something that extreme has happened to me.
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    I cry at commercials, sappy songs, romantic movies, when people are dilholes, when people type "mellow dramatic," sometimes I cry when I laugh really hard.

You're not a heartless s.o.b, some people are criers others aren't.

I think we may be long lost siblings -:wink: Or should I say :sad:
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    I think it's different for everyone. If you're a good guy and you treat people right, it doesn't matter that you don't cry.

Me, though....yeah, I cry daily....I'm emotional as hell! :laugh:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    I cry a lot over stuff I wouldn't be bothered with years ago. I blame being pre-menopausal.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    i'm a cryer. Life kind of sucks for me right now so there's that.

before this year i think the last time i cried was when one of my coworkers broke down at work. it was just the two of us and we were working late. anyway she just broke down balling and damn was she going through some crap in addition to the work stuff. i put up a front like i'm a hard *kitten* but really i'm a softie and i really HATE seeing other people suffer, so when they cry I'm right there :sad: with them and trying to cheer them up and give them ideas to solve their problems