Foods You'll Think Twice About Now

Options
123457»

Replies

• Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    any restaurant food...it just doesn't seem worth it to me.

wait, one exception - wendy's grilled chicken. but otherwise no salads, no burgers, no quesadillas, no soup...NOTHING!
  • argenterie
    argenterie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Margaritas!

I always figured it's mostly lime juice and tequila so it'd be around 120-150 calories for the drink. NOPE! It's got TONS of sugar at most restaurants, and a large Margarita at a typical restaurant will have over 300 calories. Yikes!

Luckily I learned how to make a "Skinny Margarita" with diet sprite and crystal light lemonade powder, so it's just the calories in the tequila I have to worry about. Much better...

I also am more wary of: two servings of high-calorie breads on each sandwich or burger (now I just take off the top half of my bread); salad dressing (blue cheese dressing has like 200 cals per serving if you get the "real" one); baked goods (sugar, carbs, calories, fat, galore).
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    OMGoodness! Pinto beans!! 245 calories for 1 cup! I'm mexican I used to eat beans with atleast 1-2 meals a day! and trust 1 cup is not much when you take into account how you are eating them lol oh how I miss them lol

\But beans are loaded with protein so I've heard. I just cut down on the amount I use in salads, etc. Don't want to give them up.