What a difference 20lbs makes...

Options

Replies

• orangefour
    orangefour Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I was scrolling through your pictures thinking you looked really good in the before, but WOW you look amazing now! Good job!
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    UMMMM....WHERE DO YOU SHOP?! I love your style! haha
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I love it...You look amazing
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    You are sexy AND you know it !!! I love your attitude in those pics - You look so happy and I can tell that you feel sexy now !!

I love your outfits too!!! You look great - What an inspiration & only 20lbs. That lifts my spirits a whole lot to think what 20lbs off can do. :flowerforyou:
  • lpatriquin
    lpatriquin Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I love it... 20 lbs made a huge difference on you! Congrats!
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look Fabulous! Well done!
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Way to go,great job :smile:
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,358 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have lost 25lbs so far and feel sooooo much better. Blood pressure down, lymphodaema down, swollen ankles, snoring etc all much better. Why don't doctors tell you when you go in complaining that all sorts of things are wrong with you that much of it is down to weight. I was so tired, had terrible knees, could not walk for very long - all due to weight. I do 400 calories of exercise every morning on machines and eat it all back and still lose 1 lb a week. Legs now much stronger.
    Just tried on all my old 'thin' clothes and they nearly all fit. Still got some way to go, but feel great!
  • imbeginningagain
    Options
    awesome!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Good job well done
  • danaweston
    Options
    you have overcome the hardest part ( not smoking ) the rest will be much easier by comparison
    well done
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have lost 25lbs so far and feel sooooo much better. Blood pressure down, lymphodaema down, swollen ankles, snoring etc all much better. Why don't doctors tell you when you go in complaining that all sorts of things are wrong with you that much of it is down to weight. I was so tired, had terrible knees, could not walk for very long - all due to weight. I do 400 calories of exercise every morning on machines and eat it all back and still lose 1 lb a week. Legs now much stronger.
    Just tried on all my old 'thin' clothes and they nearly all fit. Still got some way to go, but feel great!

Awesome. It really does make a difference
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Abseloutly gorgeous!!
  • jkgaskins
    Options
    WOW. Thanks for sharing the picture. It such an inspiration. I started my weight loss effort in earnest about a week ago. Posts like yours help me look forward to my own fun, feisty, sexy pictures. Thanks again, and keep up the fantastic work.
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I actually think you look really nice in that second picture! But anyway, good job! You look even better now :)
  • NicoleR1980
    NicoleR1980 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    yes wow thats all i got! Hot
  • darisey
    darisey Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow you look completely GORGEOUS in all the pictures but the last ones really show how much work you put into where you are now. Wonderful!
  • pickle_button
    pickle_button Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You're smokin Hot!!!

I wish twenty pounds would make me look like that! Great Job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!