Way to go!! Your tummy looks GREATl!
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Good going, you look amazing!!!
  • cazbit
    cazbit Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My god you look amazing! I mean you did in the first place but look at the hot chick at the end. This is very inspiring, thank you!

Cx
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing. The pics are an incredible transformation of the body, but you can also see the progression of confidence. It also looks like you are getting happier in each photo. Awesomeness!!!

You look happy...life is good enjoy!
    [/quote]
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. I notice several of you have commented on how it seemed my confidence level increased and how happy I look. You know what. ITS TRUE! I feel so much better in this skin I am in.
  • MomiTia
    MomiTia Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • kel7298
    Options
    Thank you.

I have lost another 5lbs, but mostly just hanging
  • michmich68
    michmich68 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I was shocked to look at your profile and see that you're 51! You look much younger than that!

Oh, and you look great. :bigsmile:
  • nass09
    nass09 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! :noway:
  • smcturbo
    Options
    It's amazing how it's so much more than 20 lbs. - it's attitude, confidence, and you LOOK so much younger!!!
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    You look amazing!!! and such a flat stomach!!!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wow great job Hun
  • mytaistyle
    Options
    Wooooow! Great Job! It is such a challenge to loose 20lbs for myself and your right it does make a difference. You look Great and you motivate me.
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wowww.... looking good!! Congrats!
  • kel7298
    Options
    It's amazing how it's so much more than 20 lbs. - it's attitude, confidence, and you LOOK so much younger!!!

EXACTLY!!
    Wooooow! Great Job! It is such a challenge to loose 20lbs for myself and your right it does make a difference. You look Great and you motivate me.

It's hard to lose 20lb regardless but stick with it and you will soon be rewarded!
  • stephanie40403
    stephanie40403 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    smokin! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!