Options
    Bumping for later - thanks :)
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Bump ...Thanks!
  • valerie0721
    Options
    This is great!! Thanks for all the hard work of putting it together!!
  • ScubaAmyMN
    ScubaAmyMN Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, thanks so much for all the work you put into that. I looked at Bodyrock once, and - like many others - was completely confused with their website. I'm so impressed that you even made working links!
  • skinnyskittles
    Options
    I was only just lookin at BR yesterday and hell yes was it confusing thankyou so much!
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • mrskatie80
    mrskatie80 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    This is great - thank you! I too was finding it a little hard to navigate - but that looks great :)
    BUMP!
  • bluex232
    bluex232 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    this is wonderful. thank you!
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I literally just downloaded the bodyrock app on my phone! I can't believe I ran across this post, I will definitely check the link out. Thank you!!
  • jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Love
  • Oceanfires
    Oceanfires Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • Allegi32
    Allegi32 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ssstefanieee
    ssstefanieee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you! This is somehting I have been looking for!!
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    awesome info. thanks amy for pointing me here. have the app on my phone now too so i think i may give it a try
  • seventhe
    seventhe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Replying to save. Thanks for putting together this resource - I love BodyRock and this will make it helpful for me to work it back into my new routine.
  • alli_baba
    alli_baba Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    AND, I found this a while ago from someone else...here is an AMAZING googledoc with 214 BodyRock workouts. A lot of them are Zuzana's old ones. Some need equipment, you can sort them by bodyweight only, how long they are, and what type of workout it is...this document is AMAZING. Enjoy it everyone!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?hl=en_US&key=0AnuyvdBfX7dIdERnMVVrWXFUZkE0akk4MnU2akVtS2c&hl=en_US&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0

Thanks for this -- the old bodyrock workouts are far superior to the new ones, IMO.

Unfortunately, they deleted the videos to many of Zuzana's workouts (I really don't understand the rationale for this -- Freddy would have still made money off his ex from the advertising $$$ from YouTube).

Oh well. My nephew copied many of the old videos to disk so I can take them when I travel to places without internet. But I wish they kept the whole inventory up because I missed a few.

Anyway, thanks again for the spreadsheet!
  • Shaybug
    Shaybug Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    These charts are set up so wonderfully. Thanks- Zuzana is KILLER- love her.