Most recent accomplishment

Options
MissySho
MissySho Posts: 126 Member
I went from being completely seditary to being able to walk a whole block without stopping for a rest. On top of that it only took me 10 minutes to complete the walk. And I was left with such an amazing energized feeling that I threw in 3 minutes of step ups.

So what is some other peoples most recent accomplishment?

Replies

• Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    That is truly wonderful.

I walked down a very steep hill where I live. That is not the great part though. The great part is I walked back up. Now I did stop at a few spots but I made it up. My hip didn't hurt all day the next day either.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I went jogging outside for the first time today. 2.76 miles, I did stop to walk a little twice, but I did it! I usually stay inside on the elliptical, so it was kind of a big deal for me.
    But I really enjoyed it and I'll be doing it more!
  • Balance05
    Balance05 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Today I was able to wear my engagement ring comfortably in the first time in 2 years. (The wedding band is sized a bit smaller than the engagement...that'll be some more time.) I'm stoked!!
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Everyone's accomplishments are great! Congrats to everyone :)
    Mine would be that I finally reached my first goal of losing 20lbs :)
  • sandiburn
    sandiburn Posts: 149
    Options
    thats great. congrats to you. keep it up!:tongue:
  • hadlam83
    hadlam83 Posts: 140
    Options
    I managed the first half an hour walk I've managed in AGES! And it made me and my 27 week pregnant belly feel happy and positive :)
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic! Keep on working at it! I have recently been able to touch the floor with my hands when I bend over, DDPYoga, its awesome!
  • MaggieMystD
    MaggieMystD Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on vacation, and not only have I stuck to my program, but I'm still losing weight and following my goals while on vacation! That is a first time ever for me! :)
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    walked my 3 mile walk without becoming breathless. there are a couple of inclines that usually get me but not today!
  • Diamond_angel14
    Options
    umm.. i actually would exercise every week or so and then i completely stopped. when i tried to jump rope for 5 minutes i, i completely failed , now i jump rope for 30 minutes :D
  • swtpea88
    swtpea88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be able to post an accomplishment, so I grabbed hubby and we walked for 20 minutes. Yay! Thanks for the motivation!
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I try to take the stairs at work when possible but I usually have an EKG cart I'm pushing around so I have to take the elevator. But today when I took the stairs going back UP I wasn't short of breath when I got to my desk!!!
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    We spent a week in the Smoky Mtns. I walked UP to Klingmans Dome which is a fairly short walk but up a very steep hill. Had to stop and rest several times but I DID IT!!!!
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I've actually been drinking the right amount of water! Some days, I completely forgot to drink water, but I've been using a fun new water bottle and it prompts me to drink more!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Most recent accomplishment? Having a group of 12 year olds set up a sales table and sell 171 yearbooks in four hours while I had to sit in a faculty meeting and not supervise them. While a pile of Snickers bars was on the table in front of me. I resisted temptation during stress.
  • Ghlt4
    Ghlt4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    This week I made it into the 170's for the first time in 14+ years. I am so happy!
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I ran for 3 and a half minutes straight! Never before happened in my life!... best part! I'm still alive to tell everyone about it!
  • hessoftexas
    hessoftexas Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Staying within my calorie range today! So happy!
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    hit over 80 pounds lost and did 100 push ups today,,
  • sarbar71
    sarbar71 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    This was my biggest NSV since starting too! I hadn't been able to wear my engagement or wedding band for months - it was so depressing. A few weeks ago I tried them on and they fit again! Such a great feeling!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!