Most recent accomplishment

Options

Replies

• marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I went from being completely seditary to being able to walk a whole block without stopping for a rest. On top of that it only took me 10 minutes to complete the walk. And I was left with such an amazing energized feeling that I threw in 3 minutes of step ups.

So what is some other peoples most recent accomplishment?

awesome!!!

my most recent "accomplishment"... we were eating dinner and my son(6yrs) said "mommy, i really like this rice." we had homemade baked sweet and sour chicken with steamed broccoli over brown rice. i feel accomplished knowing they enjoy healthy foods and honestly 90% of the time ask for healthy snacks like fruit and/or veggies for snacks.
  • abbullar
    abbullar Posts: 61
    Options
    I've tried two new things today. I'm a horribly picky eater and I have anxiety about trying new foods. But I tried cherries, delicious by the way. I also tried eating apple slices dipped in peanut butter. This wasn't as good, but I will keep at it!
  • kittenmcgowan
    kittenmcgowan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I ran for 3 and a half minutes straight! Never before happened in my life!... best part! I'm still alive to tell everyone about it!

WOW well done! I'm at 2.5 minutes for my record! My big achievement lately is finishing week one of C25K on top of my regular classes and weights regimen!
  • MissySho
    MissySho Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    wow.....all of you are so inspirational. I really enjoyed reading everyone's posts. Congrats to each and every one of you!
  • yerfgirl
    yerfgirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I was able to do all of the pushups they asked us to do in my workout today. It was 40 total throughout the circuit. They were girlie style, but I'm taking it.
  • agent99oz
    agent99oz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    2 things:
    Finally back to pace on my running 4 km's last week in 19mins 10
    7km in just on 37 mins - stoked

I torn my ankle this year - 2 degree ligament tear - 18 weeks ago so to be able to run again and get some pace on =
    Megahappy!
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I can now do squats, where as a few months go I'd just fall on my *kitten*.

And I can do 30 situps without dying, I couldn't even do 2 before ^_^
  • goldilocks509
    goldilocks509 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    OH i want DDP yoga sooo bad! are you losing weight with it or just gaining flexibility?
    quote]
    Thats fantastic! Keep on working at it! I have recently been able to touch the floor with my hands when I bend over, DDPYoga, its awesome!
    [/quote]
  • MissySho
    Options
    wow everyone seems to be accomplishing alot.....this is amazing let's keep this thread going
  • trudence1
    trudence1 Posts: 34
    Options
    Two things:
    Was able to take the extender off of my bra and do 25 girl style push ups (I started about 6 months ago with none and doing wall push up thingies in the shower)
  • RancidPolecat2
    Options
    400 good form squats (no weights) + 100 push ups. 15 minutes total.
  • ClareWantsProgress
    ClareWantsProgress Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Finally lost 5 pounds, and upped my weights this week on most of my exercises. Except leg curls, dang it. Still can't do more than 35 pounds on those and complete 4 sets.
  • gitjigy
    gitjigy Posts: 2
    Options
    Worked out today with my fitness club at church and my lower back did not hurt for the first time. 1 week tomorrow will be the first time I have stuck with tracking my meals in a very looooong time. I have been resisting temptations left and right this week. So many victories for me this week. I love reading everyone's Victorious moments.
  • ingalynn
    ingalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I ran for 3 and a half minutes straight! Never before happened in my life!... best part! I'm still alive to tell everyone about it!

WOW well done! I'm at 2.5 minutes for my record! My big achievement lately is finishing week one of C25K on top of my regular classes and weights regimen!

That's great! My accomplishment is that I am in week 4 of c25k! Intermittent 3 min, 5min, 5min, 3 min run with walk in between! I am running for 5 minutes straight!

Congrats to all!
  • hellokitty41489
    Options
    I have been sick for a while and hadn't been exercising much (and if I did it was light). Yesterday I upped the resistance and did 40 minutes on the elliptical which is 5 minutes longer than I've ever done before!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Starting Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred today! I never got past Level 1 the first time I did it because I hurt my knee. I'm feeling good :)
  • kbwallin1
    kbwallin1 Posts: 4
    Options
    I started this program on Monday, and as of today I have already lost 2.6 lbs. Yay! :wink:
  • MissySho
    Options
    you are all so amazing....keep up the good work. and keep posting your accomplishments....you deserve to celebrate every small accomplishment along with the big accomplishments.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Ran an 8 minute mile while hungover. Fastest before that was 9.
  • carolebville
    carolebville Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I've walked 21+ miles since Monday. This is great for me; because I realize that not only do you have to eat healthier you have to exercise, too. Congrats to everyone for making the committments and sharing them with us all! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!