My NSV of the Day- What's YOURS?

Options

Replies

• MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym to lift yesterday. I was able to complete all sets of all 7 compound exercises (almost - last rep was a struggle in most of them) and I am still able to move this morning. Going for a 15 mile bike ride as soon as the nanny gets here. :)

You're making such great progress!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    From last weekend I went on a mini vacay. I was exhausted and in the hotel room wanting to sleep. My bf says to me, lets take advantage of the beautiful scenery , its not often we are out here . I said ok. I bought a coffee and we just walked and walked and walked. 10 miles later we were ready to call it a night. 3.5 months ago-I would have been complaining the whole time "this hurts", "Im tired" " Are we almost done". Not one word was said from me that night , I enjoyed the walk-saw the town in a different perspective, and burned off some calories. Such a great moment!!!
  • Jlynn0116
    Jlynn0116 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went to the gym with my mom to try a zumba class, well I ended up doing kickboxing instead and actually kept up with all the other girls! I have gained more endurance than I realized!
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Not drop kicking my effing scale which would probably just end up with me having a hurt foot.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Someone described me as "the little girl with the long hair" :) YAY
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I see this is a bit of an old thread but I had a NSV today so I'm going to post anyway :o)

Today I went to the shops and had to buy the next size down top, trousers and also shoes! It could just have been the particular shops I was shopping in but it felt great especially as I've been increasing my calories over the last couple of weeks and slacked off on the exercise front!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    my skirt is longer now because I have less belly in the way. It also slips down.:tongue:
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Finally was measured with calipers and my body fat% is supposedly 10-15% points lower than a few calculators and my scale say. I have always thought 105 was an unrealistic goal weight for my 5'1" self - this serves as confirmation cause I am actually carrying more than 105 lbs of LBM right now even if I assume the avg of all the numbers instead of the caliper measure LOL.
  • JADEPH0EN1X
    JADEPH0EN1X Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    My jeans that fit "snugly " 2 weeks ago are too big . Yay ! Need to invest in smaller sized clothes as will have nothing to wear soon !
  • withoutaname
    withoutaname Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I bought this dress a while ago that fit really nicely for my figure. Months later I gained weight and Mum saw me wearing it and told me that I looked pregnant in it, which of course really upset me.

One month back into my attempt at kicking this weight, I'm wearing the same dress and my stomach looks a lot flatter, and Mum has noticed I'm losing.

Any progress is good progress I suppose :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of shorts today that I have not been able to button in years, and I was able to today :) I couldn't sit down yet or breathe well...but I could button them...so that's a good sign!

Things are moving inch wise!!! Not a huge thing by any means buts it a tangible thing so I am thrilled!
    yay shorts!
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I was able to jog for 25 mins straight today! The last time I attempted to jog I only made it 10 mins & had to walk instead... YaY!
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I tried on a button up shirt that was too small and the between-the-boobs button was not holding on for dear life to keep my blouse together in the front.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    my nsv is a victory over my paleo roommate (yes thats a demotion euphemism for my husband for those who know me and our diet wars). i just got a check in the mail which i will spend on the diet of my choice...slim fast...and catch up to his skinny *kitten* that we went jeans shopping for him on MY birthday and i am silently seething over it and may never forgive him. he thought ignoring my birtdhay would be justified retaliation for me looking the other way during his bday after years of "yeah but u bought me this gift with my own money" and "i dont like this why did you get me this" and "i didnt want a party/dinner/cake/family event for my birtdhay...id lik to pretend its not happening".
  • withoutaname
    withoutaname Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Another one! My collarbones are way more prominent today :)
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    A pair of pj pants that I have for years and had tied at a point I thought would hold them up and wayyyy too big, I had to retie the knot. In fact, despite being in good condition I should just toss them!
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to run for 22 minutes today, and instead I ran for 15! Six weeks ago I was doing good to run for 90 seconds without stopping!
  • seanevan10
    seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Today, mine was buttoning and wearing a shirt that, two months ago, I couldn't even wear without the buttons looking like they were going to pop.

And yesterday, I got an email from a girl at work that said..."When I passed you in the hallway earlier, I was going to tell you, you look AWESOME! Keep doing what your are doing!"

Awesome feeling and it made my day.
  • taymarie8046
    taymarie8046 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My underwear doesn't fit anymore. I've been putting it off but will be buying smaller ones today. Woo hoo
  • MY LEGGINGS FIT TODAY!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!