Anybody want to be friends with a fatass?

Options

Replies

• marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I think if I could lose my boobs I'd go down about twenty pounds. So technically I guess I'm not a fatASS. haha.

you do have some rather large tatas. yes. i is jealous. :grumble: LOL

HAHAHAHA. Please don't be jealous. It sucks to have boobs this big. I swear.

lol is true.. big bewbs are quite the hindrance at times :grumble:

I went from a DD to a C cup. I just want a D cup... or for them to sit right where they are supposed to. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK??? LOL :laugh:

Mother Nature says YES. THAT IS TOO MUCH TO ASK. Lol.

No joke! haha! I suppose I'll have to buy me some boobies, but my husband says if we're paying for them we might as well get the BIGGEST! I told him only if he's ok with me being a hunchback. LOL
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Pick me!!! I'll be your friend :D
  • faqudolan
    faqudolan Posts: 16
    Options
    I think if I could lose my boobs I'd go down about twenty pounds. So technically I guess I'm not a fatASS. haha.

I went from a DD to a C cup. I just want a D cup... or for them to sit right where they are supposed to. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK??? LOL :laugh:

No joke! haha! I suppose I'll have to buy me some boobies, but my husband says if we're paying for them we might as well get the BIGGEST! I told him only if he's ok with me being a hunchback. LOL

Girl, C cup is PERFECT. D cup is pushing it. DDs are a lot. And mine...DDDs are too frickin much for anyone! Your husband is crazy, bc you probably would be quasimodo in a couple years. haha.
  • lucy2fat
    lucy2fat Posts: 40
    Options
    you bet:smile:
  • oceanbigwater
    Options
    Yep? Nope?
    that made me laugh but don't call yourself that you look cute!!! I'll be your friend
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    LOL I appreciate the self-deprecating humor. I understand it too. And I know how you feel- But we are going to kick *kitten* and take names and get to exactly where we want to be! :) Its about being leaner and stronger and ultimately HEALTHY. That is the key. ;)
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Im game. Let's do this
  • faqudolan
    Options
    I got some sexy *kitten* friends so far. Daaayum.
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    I like fat *kitten* more to grab onto. Mreow
  • shanndigity
    shanndigity Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I will but im still trying to figure this thing out
  • mccmarc
    mccmarc Posts: 10
    Options
    yeah why not add me
  • faqudolan
    Options
    I like fat *kitten* more to grab onto. Mreow

LOL
  • ItsPheebs
    ItsPheebs Posts: 127 Member
    Options

Girl, C cup is PERFECT. D cup is pushing it. DDs are a lot. And mine...DDDs are too frickin much for anyone! Your husband is crazy, bc you probably would be quasimodo in a couple years. haha.

It's true! I lost the weight, but the boobs won't leave me. But, it's all good because soon I can just tuck 'em into my waistband and not worry about a bra. :wink:
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness your profile page is cracking me up!
  • thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    Options
    Sure but don't put yourself down. Everyone here is on a journey and one of the best things you can do in your journey is to be positive with yourself. Don't listen to what others say about you, don't listen to haters, don't ever listen to those who tell you that you can't because you can. There are A LOT of people here, including myself who would love to be your friend and support and encourage you in your journey. Hang in there!
  • faqudolan
    Options
    Oh my goodness your profile page is cracking me up!
    XD glad SOMEONE finds it humorous
  • tanias001
    tanias001 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

DD just suck went from 16dd to 12dd and they still suck lol
  • milhawk
    milhawk Posts: 9
    Options
    from one fatass to another........SURE!!:laugh:
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    *GASP!!!!*

Young ladyyy !!!

How dare you call yourself that using that word!!

Only im allowed to do that!! :glasses: -i mean call MYSELF that-

:laugh:
  • iieee
    iieee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hehe, fatass that's my favourite word, Although I am english so i spell it fatarse.:drinker: