Anybody want to be friends with a fatass?

Options

Replies

• FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Man, people are way too sensitive about words.

People can call themselves whatever they want - and if you thought about it for longer than 5 seconds you would see she even meant it lightheartedly and this isn't the place for your "God loves you!!!!!!!!!!!" spam.
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. Joining MFP makes us smart *kitten* while we stop being fat *kitten*!!
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Man, people are way too sensitive about words.

People can call themselves whatever they want - and if you thought about it for longer than 5 seconds you would see she even meant it lightheartedly and this isn't the place for your "God loves you!!!!!!!!!!!" spam.

O.o i was kidden around if your referring to me
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I have no problem being friends with a fat *kitten*, but since you are a pretty, NON fat *kitten*, does that mean we can't be friends? =/
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I think you look a little like Adele and she ain't no fat *kitten*!

Added...
  • tinlis
    tinlis Posts: 34
    Options
    I would rather be friends with a fatass than a fathead.:laugh: But as the others said, don't use such negative terms about yourself.
    So you have an AMPELASS... sooooooooooooooo has JLo:flowerforyou:
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Whether you're being funny or whatever, you shouldn't call yourself that. I clicked on your profile and was really discuraged by the word FATASS. The best of luck to you on your journey.
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Sure, if you'll take a big fat chump! :wink: :laugh:
  • fatmum1
    fatmum1 Posts: 8
    Options
    yep i will :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am more than happy to accept friend request from anyone so feel free to add me..

Russ
  • Elzubair
    Elzubair Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I think if I could lose my boobs I'd go down about twenty pounds. So technically I guess I'm not a fatASS. haha.

you do have some rather large tatas. yes. i is jealous. :grumble: LOL

HAHAHAHA. Please don't be jealous. It sucks to have boobs this big. I swear.

lol is true.. big bewbs are quite the hindrance at times :grumble:

I went from a DD to a C cup. I just want a D cup... or for them to sit right where they are supposed to. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK??? LOL :laugh:

Mother Nature says YES. THAT IS TOO MUCH TO ASK. Lol.

No joke! haha! I suppose I'll have to buy me some boobies, but my husband says if we're paying for them we might as well get the BIGGEST! I told him only if he's ok with me being a hunchback. LOL

Girl, C cup is PERFECT. D cup is pushing it. DDs are a lot. And mine...DDDs are too frickin much for anyone! Your husband is crazy, bc you probably would be quasimodo in a couple years. haha.

RIGHT?? He's a lunatic. LOL I think the only thing that he's sad about through this whole weight loss process is the girls shrinking. haha!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. Joining MFP makes us smart *kitten* while we stop being fat *kitten*!!

I was a pretty big smart *kitten* before MFP. I think MFP just made me more of a jack *kitten*. :wink: Especially since being more active in the boards. ha!
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    As long your not scared of awesomeness feel free to add me
  • FatAssBecky
    FatAssBecky Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Fat *kitten* representing! Yahoo!
  • Raseac11
    Raseac11 Posts: 41
    Options
    Lol! Great answer! And, so true!
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    I think if I could lose my boobs I'd go down about twenty pounds. So technically I guess I'm not a fatASS. haha.

Agreed!! Running with them is tough... Lol
  • angelbaby52102
    angelbaby52102 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would, but you can't call yourself that anymore?:smile:

^^^ I was thinking the same thing!! :)
  • cyndarella13
    cyndarella13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    YES!I need friends too!
  • taralc1
    taralc1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options

I went from a DD to a C cup. I just want a D cup... or for them to sit right where they are supposed to. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK??? LOL :laugh:

Boobs is the one place I havent lost (39.8 total..most before MFP)..band size has gone down but not cup....my cuppeth floweth over!