June Starters - Monday Weigh in - October 5th

124»

Replies

• yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    I haven't been here in forever but I thought I'd check in. I'm at 123.5 as of today and I think I'll just stay there. It's a good weight for my height and when TTC you want everything as close to "normal" as possible. For those of you who care, still no bun in the oven but no Aunt Flow this month yet so I guess there is still hope since I was supposed to start today! Wish me luck :heart:

SW: 130.5
    CW: 123.5
    Goal: Lose a bit more body fat :wink:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Give me a few minutes with the website girls, I'll be right back. :wink:
  • busymom74
    :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

Whoops! I deleted the Week 10 file. :ohwell: Hopefully one of the other girls can go put it back.

Here's the web address again: http://junestarters2009.weebly.com/index.html

Let me know if there's any problems or if you have any suggestions.

As you'll see on the spreadsheet we have collectively lost 10.9 lbs this week and lost 290.5 all together. Good job everyone!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I also put average loss per week in there based on 17 weeks unless I was told otherwise (I put the weeks in column B.)
  • busymom74
    I was thinking we need a slogan or an inpirational phase for our website.

Any suggestions?

I kind of like:

Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.
    Doug Firebaugh
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

Whoops! I deleted the Week 10 file. :ohwell: Hopefully one of the other girls can go put it back.

Here's the web address again: http://junestarters2009.weebly.com/index.html

Let me know if there's any problems or if you have any suggestions.

As you'll see on the spreadsheet we have collectively lost 10.9 lbs this week and lost 290.5 all together. Good job everyone!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I also put average loss per week in there based on 17 weeks unless I was told otherwise (I put the weeks in column B.)

Hey ... I just checked the new chart on our site ... great job!!!

thankyou.jpg
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Datenshi I hope your levels come back ok...iron deficiency is enough to deal with on its own! I have noticed that I have been way more tired now that it is getting cold and there is less sun during the day :( I hateeeeeeeee winter so much. I think I might even have a little seasonal effective disorder :angry:

I know I am almost in the 150s!! That is mind-blowing. I haven't been there in 6 years or so. It is so crazy to step on the scale and see such a different number as what it was just a few months ago. I am so happy that I found this site and especially all of you special ladies. You keep me going, seriously! :heart:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Oh yeah...and as a group we have lost like 290 pounds?!?! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :flowerforyou: :glasses: :drinker:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    I haven't been here in forever but I thought I'd check in. I'm at 123.5 as of today and I think I'll just stay there. It's a good weight for my height and when TTC you want everything as close to "normal" as possible. For those of you who care, still no bun in the oven but no Aunt Flow this month yet so I guess there is still hope since I was supposed to start today! Wish me luck :heart:

I noticed that you haven't posted, but I couldn't remember your username. Hoping that you do have a little one growing inside. Keep us posted.
  • busymom74
    Don't forget to congratulate the Spotlight of the week! :wink:

I'm heading home for a nice fun filled weekend with limited computer access so I'll talk to you all on Monday. :heart: :flowerforyou:

Good luck on the weekend!!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Hi there ... I'm using my work computer right now. My personal computer is sick and in for repairs right now but I won't have access to anything this weekend. In fact I may not be able to report back until Wednesday ... don't count me out ... I'll be back to report again as soon as I can. Take care of you.

illmissyoucol.jpg
  • I weighed on Monday but forgot to post - I am up .25 this week (well, on Monday)...down more now but will have to see what the scale says on Monday.
  • yolie1220

I noticed that you haven't posted, but I couldn't remember your username. Hoping that you do have a little one growing inside. Keep us posted.
    Thanks for the encouragement :love: I'll definitely keep ya posted!
  • yolie1220
    I asked a while back but nobody ever answered, what ever happened to Sandi?? She just kind of dissapeared :cry:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    I asked a while back but nobody ever answered, what ever happened to Sandi?? She just kind of dissapeared :cry:
    I haven't seen a post from Sandi in a while. Can someone please tell me how to find the spreadsheet. It's not working for me. :blushing:
  • busymom74
    Congrats Yellowhouse on being halfway there!!! WHoooo!

Can I please get your

SW:
    LW:
    CW:

For the spreadhseet. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.