Im stuck and frustrated!!! Help!

Options
2»

Replies

• nettiem79
    nettiem79 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am no expert however I have been overweight and struggling my ENTIRE life and hot many plateaus , so I feel your pain. Maybe load up on greens and veggies to get your body inside moving and working and maybe this will jump start your progress. Also maybe change what you are doing in your work out, like if you walk, then try jumping jacks, or something like that,, trick your body!!! LOL
  • ceciliaruns
    ceciliaruns Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You are DEFINATELY not eating enough calories, you're body is in starvation mode and hanging on to whatever you can give it. You will be pleasantly surprised if you eat more, by losing body fat and gaining muscle. My advice would be to add 2 snacks and space out your meals, 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, and 6pm. I would have you change your nutritional goal percentages to 40% carbohydrates, 30%protein and 30%fat. You may have to go back and check in the morning to see if your percentages remain at that target. Aim to get in ALL your calories for the day, say if you have 30 grams of protein left and only 20 grams of carbohydrates left, choose a higher protein food vs a high carbohydrate one. Another thing, I would definately keep track of your water intake and add fiber back, so you can track it. From your diary it looks like you are not getting enough. You are welcome to look at my diary, it's not perfect....but neither am I!!!!Good luck!!!
  • Ashers83
    Ashers83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have a 24oz water bottle that I fill 3-4 times a day so I think I'm ok in the water department, I just forget to track it!!!