Turbo Jammers-October

Options
124»

Replies

• fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Friday is here--yay! Did my CE Burn 3 this morning (I'm still sore from Burn 2, so it was tough!) and then did Power Half Hour Thigh Toner. I'm just like jello now...it was a very good workout this morning.

Rainy and gloomy here, but trying to crank out some work so I can be ready for a relaxing weekend!

Have a great day!
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options

CE is in 3 phases. Burn is higher reps (10-12) with moderate weights, and Push is heavy weights with 6-8 reps. Lean is kinda in the middle. I LOVE it! I'm on round 2 (I'm doing one week on one week off with other strength training, just to mix it up). I noticed toning everywhere, and honestly I think it's a very thorough program. You can do her cardio that comes with it, or do your own (TJ for example). I love how she incorporates upper and lower body together (ie bicep curl with a squat) in the Burn and Lean phases...it's a good calorie burner!

Yippie! I am SO excited...If I don't get it in the mail by tomorrow...I'm going to go CRAZY!

Last night was my running night. Went to the gym and ran 40 minutes, almost 4 miles. I'm getting to the point I can almost do the whole thing without walking. However, my legs killed from doing so many squats at my Cardio Pump class the night before! (Fitzfour- I totally understand feeling like jello!!! Gotta love the burn!) Tonight is Turbo Kick...I'm excited because I love to shake my booty! Luckily my husband has some homework to do, so I'll be in the livingroom getting my Kick on! Have a great weekend everyone!!!
  • fitzfour
    Options
    Lil Angel-

Should we move our thread back to under the Fitness header? I think that's why we might have lost some of our group? What do you think?
  • lilangel7671
    lilangel7671 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hey Jammers! So this AM was BEAUTIFUL for a run-I couldn't pass it up! So I did my 6-miles:bigsmile: It is nice to have a break between long running days BUT I will just push through tomorrow if the weather is nice again:tongue: Anyway, finished up my exercise with a CE Recharge that I didn't take yesterday-That felt good:smile:
    Just finished up lunch and am heading to the "elderly folks home" lol...to help with a church activity we do once a month there..It's nice to give back:flowerforyou:
    So that's my afternoon, and evening should be uneventful..But I am going to church as usual:smile:
    Erika-It probably wouldn't be such a bad idea to post us back into fitness-it does seem we've lost quite a few people..:cry: ...So I'm up for it!
    Welcome Kick!
    Have a great afternoon and evening all, I'll prolly be checking back in later on anyway!:tongue:
  • fitzfour
    Options
    Ok, here's the new thread under the Fitness header...see you all there!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/69303-turbo-jammers