Nearly halfway... 157 lbs lost, 180 to go. Pics :-)

Options
Hi all... just thought I would share a little of my weight loss journey. I'm almost at the halfway point. My heaviest was 526 lbs, and I currently weigh 369. I've had a couple of bumps in the road, but don't we all. I didn't think I'd ever be able to get started, much less keep it going. I'm the type to avoid mirrors, but I caught a look at myself and had a moment of clarity: my face really shows the weight loss!

My goal weight is 180, which might seem high, but I'm 5'10", and have always has a medium, but solid build. I'll know when I get there is that is the right place to be. For now, that is the magic number.

People are welcome to friend me, but I'm a sporadic MFP user, meaning I'll be active for a while, and then a month or two will go by. It's up to you ;-)

Before:
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Fairedivia/KristinCL.jpg

Now:
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Fairedivia/Picture23.jpg

(Pardon my cluttered kitchen) ;-)

Replies

• IsleEsme
    IsleEsme Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That's a huge difference! Good for you!

LOL at your kitchen:tongue:
  • SherNY
    SherNY Posts: 87
    Options
    That's pretty amazing. Congrats!
  • etremoi53
    etremoi53 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all the hard work you have done so far. You are an inspiration. Best wishes for continued success.
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Honey, your doing awesome!!!

I'm 6' and my goal weight is 170-180 so I think that's good!

Continue on your great path and good luck!!
  • beneficiaryofpossibility
    Options
    congratulations on your loss so far! Good luck with the rest of your journey! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
  • urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • ShiloughCoy
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration, my friend! I have 100 lbs to lose and was bumming today because after a month of working out and dieting, I've only lost 1 stinking pound but you've already lost 157 and I'm assuming that because you have persevered and not given up!! Puts things in perspective for me :)

GREAT JOB!!
  • pamcastro
    pamcastro Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing great! Keep up the good work!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow. You have done so well! Keep up the great work :)
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    People are welcome to friend me, but I'm a sporadic MFP user, meaning I'll be active for a while, and then a month or two will go by. It's up to you ;-)

Before:
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Fairedivia/KristinCL.jpg

Now:
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Fairedivia/Picture23.jpg
    Awesome loss, congratulations! Why are you sporadic on MFP? This is what keep me on track. Also if you want your images to show on here put img inside brackets at the beginning of the link and /img in brackets at the end.
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing difference - You Rock :)
    Good luck with the next half :smile:
  • JDandBarney
    JDandBarney Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the awesome work!! :-)
  • Racaronga
    Racaronga Posts: 32
    Options
    Wow there is a huge difference. Well done on your fantastic work and good luck for the rest of your journey - I'm sure you will do it!
  • RoseVernon
    RoseVernon Posts: 88
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • mamamia05
    mamamia05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! So happy for you...keep up your positive determination!
  • skininbonz
    skininbonz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing Before & after! What a difference! You inspire me to lose my weight I need to lose..... 75 lbs, maybe that extra 25 after that!
  • tlsegar
    tlsegar Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome work. Keep it up!
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!
  • kayakinggrrl
    kayakinggrrl Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your progress this far! You are right, you can tell a HUGE difference in your face! You also look YEARS younger. Keep up the good work!
  • livingandlovinglife
    livingandlovinglife Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! Congratulations on your progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!