Nearly halfway... 157 lbs lost, 180 to go. Pics :-)

Options

Replies

• beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Wow...that is great progress...keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up!
  • Long_and_Lean
    Long_and_Lean Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, you look like a different person!
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    excellent!
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Before:
    KristinCL.jpg

Now:
    Picture23.jpg

(Pardon my cluttered kitchen) ;-)
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    wowowowow!! you look amazing!! congratulations on your incredible progress!!!
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    awesome job
  • ifyouwanttosingout
    Options
    AMAZING JOB! You're lovely!
  • sahar87
    sahar87 Posts: 21
    Options
    wow, well done, it is a HUGE success:flowerforyou: :love:
  • AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow :O You look a /lot/ different!! Great job losing so much!!
  • meka805
    meka805 Posts: 3
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
  • czuniga03
    czuniga03 Posts: 99
    Options
    Fantastic!! Keep it up!!
  • arellolson
    arellolson Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    That is great!! And I can see the difference too! You are very pretty!! Your kitchen looks like my kitchen!! LOL!:bigsmile:
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    How long has it taken you and what is your most sacred tool? Counting calories, better eating, exercise? One more so than the other? What did you have to do to change your life....
  • jmoneycgt
    jmoneycgt Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    If you ever get frustrated, just remind yourself of how much you lost by giving your local 157 pound person a free piggy back ride around town. A fantastic workout and some perspective! :P

Great job!
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    heck, i'm only 5'5" and my goal is 180. it all depends on what works for your height/frame/desired body fat %.

way to go! it's an amazing difference so far and i bet you'll continue to do great!
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress!! Keep rocking chica:)!!
  • diviana
    diviana Posts: 53
    Options
    Thanks all! And thank you for the tip on getting images to appear- I always do it wrong.

I'm sporadic on here because I have a high-stress job, and work a lot of overtime. Sometimes I just don't have the time or motivation to record everything, but I still eat what I'm supposed to in spite of that.

My keys are sticking to a routing, i.e. eating the same thing at the same time every day. Every 3-4 weeks, I'll change something up so my metabolism doesn't become too complacent. Gotta shake up the status quo once in a while :-)

Exercise regularly, which for me is about 3-4 hours, spread over a week's time. I have back problems, so I do what I can. Building up strength has given me more energy and endurance, and will only get better. I go to the gym, but there are exercise programs on Comcast On Demand that I'll knock out if I don't feel like going anywhere.

I wanted to have all of the weight off by the time I turn 40, which is non months away. I may not quite make it, but will try my hardest!
  • Traceyrohrer
    Traceyrohrer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing!!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    It is so impressive that you have come this far and will continue. You are amazing. Great job...keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!