Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

And begin the hate... Beer is good!

2»

Replies

• zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    I'm sipping a Pumphouse Blueberry Ale right now - it's delish!
  • dela1000
    dela1000 Posts: 62
    “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Yet another good reason to enjoy the occasional beer- at least for me. Give me some good German beers or some Magic Hat or Otter Creek- Yum!
  • heatherlee33
    heatherlee33 Posts: 113 Member
    I am so with you! I'm going to drink today even....going camping....you pretty much have to drink!!! Plus damn it, you gotta chill out sometimes!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,238 Member
    1 or 2 is not enough
  • Zarebeth
    Zarebeth Posts: 136 Member
    I work for a beer distributor. One of the job requirements is that I enjoy a cold one at least once a day!

Not really, but as long as the calories are there I know what I want to spend ~150 on.
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    "God is great, beer is good and people are crazy" - Billy Currington

I lurve beer!!

Hmmmmm i fancy one now :drinker:
  • ephemerata
    ephemerata Posts: 82 Member
    Never liked "beer", but I do love Lambic....a Belgian fruit ale. Its the only thing in the ale line I like. Dont drink it right now....but one day when I hit my goal, I will use one to toast my victory!

have you tried a belgian wit? i had one yesterday that was absolutely gorgeous. one of the best beers i've ever had. i wish i could remember the name. if you like lambic, i think you'd like some of them.
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Oh man, I live in Las Vegas but was born in upstate NY where I am currently visiting, and I have been drinking WAY more than one a day of Yuengling but you cannot buy it ANYWHERE on the west coast! Basically you can't get it west of the mississippi river, when I lived in Oklahoma it was the same story.

But yeah, I am on vacation and definitely enjoying myself. I just biked 11 miles at the workout room so that I can go to the Italian Festival today and have a few beers! (And now I know its even "good" for me! teehee)
  • jasonr1442
    jasonr1442 Posts: 67 Member
    I drank 17 last night... I felt terrific! Way better than a lil 1 or 2.
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Beer = Good. I agree. I love Terrapin Rye Pale Ale, Left Hand milk Stout, and many others. And, there's nothing like a Corona on a hot day.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    i love beeeeeeer
  • RunAlyndaRun
    RunAlyndaRun Posts: 162 Member
    To my husband's sadness, lambic is the only ale i like too:-) I LOVE raspberry! Yum!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    :blushing: wrong thread
  • schlange11b
    schlange11b Posts: 105 Member
    I had forgotten about Magic Hat! Delicious, haven't had that in a while.
    As for 1-2 not enough... That's just the suggested maximum to still maintain the health benefits. There are definitely times when I enjoy more than that, but it is no longer beneficial at that point.
  • "God is great, beer is good and people are crazy" - Billy Currington

Ditto. I have two in fridge waiting for me. :)