sports bras...

Options
what sports bras do you think are the best and most supportive?

i'm a DD so i usually have to wear two sports bras for support and would love to only have to wear one.

suggestions?

Replies

• ephemerata
    ephemerata Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    i'd love a few good suggestions too. i went to victoria's secret yesterday but they didn't have a huge selection in-store, and their cup sizes were a bit too small for my D cup. then i tried some at target, but they felt like they'd just snap.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Tanyaclare
    Tanyaclare Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I use freya, only wear one I am a GG and i hardly move, not sure wear you are located but I buy from bramisvmo they have online to.
  • chi18
    chi18 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I posted this on another thread with the same topic. I've spent a lot of time and money researching these!

I wear a 32DD and based on recommendations on here I have tried the following:
    T-Bird Sports Bra from Athleta (it's just OK, comfortable but doesn't completely stop the bounce even with a tank top that also has a built-in bra, however it's better than some old cheap spandex pullover thing. Works well for lifting but not great for cardio)
    Glory Bra from Athleta (terrible - returned after I tried it on)
    Lily of France Womens Sport in Action Sport (truly awful - returned after I tried it on)
    Under Armour Women's Armour Bra in DD (again, just OK, fairly supportive but doesn't totally stop the bounce)
    Moving Comfort "Booby Trap" from Title Nine (the sizing was way off on this, it was crazy tight and I returned it immediately)

And finally I've met my sports bra soulmate: The Moving Comfort Juno bra. Yes, you need to be a contorionist to get in and out of the thing but it's fantastic. They're not cheap but I was able to find one on amazon for $40. The others I bought on Title Nine, they call it the "7 Wonders Bra" because for some reason they insist on re-naming everything. Title Nine has items on sale every Wednesday so I would check them and amazon for cheaper prices. Good luck!
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm a HH and have ordered a Max bra top by Shock Absorber from Bravissimo....waiting for it to arrive....have everything crossed including the boobalinas that it works!
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    Danskin bras are really great! they are made for athelets/dancers and you can get them more anywhere! (I'm a DD, so it's hard to find support, but these are pretty awesome) :smile:
  • chloebarge
    chloebarge Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I was a 34DD before i started loosing weight and used the classic shock absorber bra and and was brilliant. I could jump up and down and they didn't move lol!
  • kodom_123
    kodom_123 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am a DDDD and I ordered mine on bare necessities.com
    http://www.barenecessities.com/Sports-Bras-DD+-Bras_catalog_nxs,155,style,31.htm

Look for High impact or maximum support...those hold me together a lot better..they are a little expensive but that's one of the only places I can find my size with good support.

I found some at stores locally that technically fit but wouldn't really do much for me for anything past yoga LOL
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Enell... Discovered them last year and dont see myself ever buying anything else. You might say they are pricey, but worth every penny.
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've also heard really good things about the Enell. Probably going to give that one a try once i get the funds!
  • niknak333
    niknak333 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wow ladies, thank you so much for all of the suggestions!

i am going to look into all of them and hopefully find the right one for me!
  • kristank03
    kristank03 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I second the Moving Comfort Juno!
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    LOVE my Champion Powerback Racerback Underwire bras. Lifts, separates, and holds the girls in place. I don't wear anything else but this one!! I have another champion one that I like but it's not great for working out and I sorta get that uniboob feel with it...not really a fan of that. :D
  • TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Title 9 has a wide selection of sports bras.

I'm a fan of the Frog Bra.

Here's the page for their bras:

http://www.titlenine.com/category/sports-bras-and-undies/medium-high-impact-sports-bras.do?nType=2
  • kmaddox1969
    kmaddox1969 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Enell... Discovered them last year and dont see myself ever buying anything else. You might say they are pricey, but worth every penny.
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I have to agree this is the only one that worked for me and I love it. I need to order another one so that I will have two.
  • Carolinagirlo76
    Carolinagirlo76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I get mine from Lane Bryant online, the Cacique, Racerback sports bra by Marika Miracles®, Right now they are BOGO 50% off and if you use the coupon code shopnsavelb you get an additional 30% off and FREE shipping. I didn't know this til I pulled up the site to get the exact name for you and saw it...so I'm delayed in replying because I was placing an order ;0)

If you get one they do run a little small, but I have to say...I don't MOVE when I have them on and there is an adjustable feature on the band part so when I start losing weight in my girls I can pull it in a little before having to buy a completely new bra to make up for the weight loss.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options

Love the names of the bras, especially, Booby trap and Wired and ready for action.
  • fatpanda96
    fatpanda96 Posts: 77
    Options
    bump
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    http://www.wacoal-america.com/shop/bras/sport/ --- if you have a Nordstrom, they will be on sale for the Anniversary Sale (right now I think). My girls aren't as big as yours, but I run a D, and they are happy and secure when I am wearing this one (the underwire version)