sports bras...

Options

Replies

• frannymurphy
    frannymurphy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My mom, my best friend, and I all own the Moving Comfort Fiona. You can usually find random colors on sale at City Sports. We're 38DD, 36DD, and 34H respectively and all love the bra.
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    bump. My girls are definitely getting SMALLER..yikes...Tks for sharing the info.
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    it isn't really a sports one but the AHA bra is comfy
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I wear a 34DD Lululemon Tata-Tamer and as much as I think most Lululemon stuff is overpriced I have to admit these bras are worth it. I run and do BodyRock/Insanity in them with almost no movement.
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I get mine from Lane Bryant online, the Cacique, Racerback sports bra by Marika Miracles®, Right now they are BOGO 50% off and if you use the coupon code shopnsavelb you get an additional 30% off and FREE shipping. I didn't know this til I pulled up the site to get the exact name for you and saw it...so I'm delayed in replying because I was placing an order ;0)

If you get one they do run a little small, but I have to say...I don't MOVE when I have them on and there is an adjustable feature on the band part so when I start losing weight in my girls I can pull it in a little before having to buy a completely new bra to make up for the weight loss.

So, question for you: Do you find the Lane Bryant site's ordering process a bit...cumbersome now? Adding things to a wardrobe seems to be the only way to purchase something, and once it's in your shopping bag, you can't change quantities? How are you supposed to order more than one of something?! The site's actually irritated me so much that I've stopped ordering from them. Bad, bad design, unless I'm missing something, which is entirely possible.....
  • justjenn1977
    justjenn1977 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Enell... Discovered them last year and dont see myself ever buying anything else. You might say they are pricey, but worth every penny.

^^^ this...

I will never buy another type of bra
  • mvexplorer
    mvexplorer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have been using a Nike sportsbra that has a cross back that works really well to hold in the 36DD girls. I always size down in sportsbras because I feel like it gives me more support.
  • shenitamo
    shenitamo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bump, thanks for all of the reserach ladies!
  • FierceFeline
    Options
    bump! perfect timing...I've been on the search for this info!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    34H/I here and enell is the best i've found. i do a lot of sprint work and high impact stuff in my workouts and enells keep me in place. they are definitely worth the price.

i've just bought a new one. i had the old one for a year. of course it's not the only sports bra i own but it's my favorite. the only reason why i had to replace it was because it got too big. i'm now using the old one as a low impact bra
  • HornsUT32
    HornsUT32 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I like the Nike Dry Fit, or at least I think that is what they are called. But to be honest, I have the smallest chest in the world for someone that weighs 190 pounds. Anything will pretty much hold an A cup haha....but in all honesty, they are comfy and keep everything in place.
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Enell... Discovered them last year and dont see myself ever buying anything else. You might say they are pricey, but worth every penny.

^^^ this...

I will never buy another type of bra

If you have a larger band size (I am about a 44DD), Enell seems to be the only choice. I read the thread mentioned above and was so excited about all the possibilities...I started checking the websites for them and found that no others were for a larger band size :( Good thing I have my Enell and it works so well. I guess variety can wait until my band size is down a bit.
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    bump
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback ladies! I too wear two bras bc of my size 38DDs. I just ordered the Juno bra from Amazon. I can't wait to receive it :)
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    popcorn.gif
  • tltrahan2000
    tltrahan2000 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a DD as well. I almost gave up on ever being able to wear just one sports bra. I found the Champion Doudle dry sports bra with a wire. It was actually voted as one of the best job bras for DD by Runner's world. Best part is it was under $30. I just went to the champion website and ordered. The adjustment is actually velco.
  • celeste501
    Options
    Have to agree with the other post re: Wacoal underwire sports bra. It keeps everything locked down while you're exercising. Make sure that the band is tight enough. If not, it won't provide the support you need. I suggest having it fitted by one of the sales people.
  • susyw_2003
    susyw_2003 Posts: 70
    Options
    I brought my sports bra from La Senza for £10.. the thin padding helps for support and big straps help it stay in places. It also has adjustable clips at the side :)
  • SorchaEilis
    SorchaEilis Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Moving comfort bras are my favorites. They hold everything in place and last forever (I've had the 4 that I have for a long time now - 3-4 years or more, and I wash and dry them routinely, other than a few hooks that need to be straightened with some pliers, everything is in great shape).