Rockin' Wellness ??

Options
124»

Replies

• Lmjohnson4
    Options
    My daughter started it about a little over a month ago and she loves it. She said her energy level has increased. Her mind is more clear and she sleeps better a night. So I ordered it myself and started it a few days ago. Taste is great. I use my blender I use 1 scoop, water, ice cubes, banana, 2 tsp honey & dash of cinnamon and it is delicious. Today I used strawberries instead if banana and sgain delicious. I already feel a boost in energy. I bought the 90 day challenge deal but it will ladt me 90 days because I'm only using 1 scoop instead of 2 and that is what my daughter does too. It was $134.00 which is only $1.49 a shake. Try it you'll live it.
  • ViletChild
    Options
    This product was one I purchased in stores and used for a long time, back from before it was big, but I find that this company has lost it's conscious. They charged my card a restock shipment of over one hundred dollars without my permission and refused to stop the shipment or refund the entire purchase price they charged me once I called. Their customer service representative, Evan, was the most unhelpful person I've spoken to on the phone in a while and kept repeating there's nothing I can do like a broken record. BEWARE ordering from them online because they WILL RIP YOU OFF.

I used to love this company. I remember the very first days of them starting up when they still mixed these bags of shake in their kitchen, but apparently this company has lost it's soul like so many bigger corporations. I am truly upset that I got so many of my friends to try this shake and will now be looking for a new health shale alternative that treats it's customers with a minutia of dignity and respect and does't attempt to rip them off by sneaking in charges and claiming it was shipped the same moment that it was charged so there is no way to issue a refund for the amount of your unauthorized purchase.

I warn you DO NOT ORDER THROUGH THEIR WEBSITE. I am highly disturbed at the lack of ethics shown by them and their complete disregard for my concerns.
  • MsAnjel
    MsAnjel Posts: 2
    Options
    If anyone is interested trying a 7 day bag for $4.99 here's the link:

http://m.rockinwellness.com/product/1087/Rockin--VIP---Rockin--Wellness-1-Week-Supply-Blow-Out-Sale
  • tuscanteri
    tuscanteri Posts: 1
    Options
    I ordered & have been using Rockin Wellness for about a month now. When I first tasted it I really thought the manufacturer needs to reduce the stevia content a bit - too sweet! But I'm not one that really likes sweet. If mixed with the right amount of unsweetened almond milk I can tone down the sweet.

This shake really gives me a lot of sustained energy and seems to curb hunger. Makes me feel good and does lift my mood. I feel like exercising. I dont think this shake is intended as a meal replacement but a nutritional shake. If you add fruit or other ingredients you can probably make for a meal replacement. Have not lost any weight on this product but could if i were to concentrated on the other meals eaten during the day and make sure to exercise consistently
  • SamXMcBride
    Options
    I bought what I thought were bags at a special price on their website. What they did was enroll me in their "VIP" program and then send me three more bags at $119.85!! There is fine print (according to them - I never saw it) that says "“While Supplies Last. This purchase includes a Rockin’ VIP Subscription. By purchasing this product you agree to our Rockin’ VIP Terms and Conditions”

There is no mention of price or anything! You just suddenly have 120 dollars withdrawn from your bank account. When I cancelled my subscription, they told me there would be a $35 "restocking" fee!! I told them I was not aware that I was joining anything! I am saving money to move for grad school and can't afford 120.00 OR the restocking fee. They couldn't care less. They did what they set out to do - tricked me and took my money.

This company cares about money more than the well being of those who purchase their product. It's insanely expensive and you can get more nutrients from plants and fruit. Add hemp for additional protein if you need it and toss in some goji berries if you feel like you should. This is a total rip off and in no way worth the crazy expensive price tag.

This company made a movie and used and exploited the community that was interested. Don't be fooled!
  • glassygirl
    Options
    There is a story here. I ordered the sample at 4.99 and my bank account was charged. I never received it. But evidently when you order the sample you are signing up to be a member and a monthly auto ship deal of 119.00. Well I was also charged that and also NEVER RECEIVED A THING FROM THEM. I called and they did say that they would refund me, take 35.00 re stocking fee, ONCE THEY RECEIVE THE PRODUCT BACK! I am not sure how I can send them the product back if I don't have the product???

Okay that said I have to say this. There are tons and tons of really great raw and organic shake drinks available that come in on the protein and nutrition scales much much higher than this Rockin Wellness product. Just check out the label. A very measly 4 grams of protein not to mention 6 grams of sugars. My main criticism is the lack of protein.

Love of Peas has 20 Grams of vegetable raw protein
    Jay Robb Egg White Protein had 24Grams
    Nutiva Organic Hemp Protein has 15 Grams
    Amazing Meal has 10 Grams and great vitamin and is also Raw

I haven't tasted this Rockin Stuff but I have read their label and I just don't get the hype. Eat real raw foods out of the earth and get your vitamins. Have a protein shake and have your protein. But I am really skeptical about this company. They are very hard to reach and they may have a decent product that won't hurt you but it is very doubtful that it is a superior product. The ones I mentioned above are wonderful, great tasting, and super healthy.

To the healthy of your bodies and wallets, I would stay away.
  • glassygirl
    Options
    Yup, same happened to me. I did have my bank give me a provisional credit to my account. Call your bank!
  • samuisun44
    Options
    I ordered the sample week supply for 14.99. It didnt really appeal to my taste but I figured it was only 15 so no big deal. Two weeks later they sent 3 bags and charged my card for 119$! I DID NOT ORDER.

I call right away, left a message and wrote an email. Nothing for 4 days, then an email reply saying that I had to call and speak to someone in person. I tried calling everyday for TWO WEEKS (during their stated buisness hours) and left 7 voicemail messages. NO one answered or called back for two weeks.

I also ‘liked’ rockn wellness on facebook and saw that someone updates their FB page daily. I wrote a post saying that I have been trying to reach someone for two weeks hoping the FB administrator would help me get in contact with someone.

They DELETED MY POST AND BLOCKED ME FROM THEIR SITE!

I then get an email saying that I have to complete a form and will be charged to ship THE UNAUTHORIZED ‘order’ AND A 35$ RESTOCKING FEE!

This company while it promotes positivity and wellness has buisness practices that are anything but, they are flat out WRONG. AT this point they stole 120$ from me and shipped me something that I did not want and they are also wanting to charge me an additional 35$ to pay them for stealing from me + shipping.

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

Many reviews on other meal replacements sites say they have filed a complaint with the BBB. I will too!