I made my goal this morning :)

Options
fitmommy75
fitmommy75 Posts: 50 Member
About 18 months ago, I decided I had enough of being overweight. A friend of mine and I were talking at a soccer game discussing the pros and cons of P90X vs Jillian Michaels. That was the beginning of this journey. I made a commitment to myself that day to exercise at least 4 times a week and journal all of my food. It was the best decision I have ever made. I have lost 85lbs and feel wonderful!

Replies

• Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    Awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • MDS369
    MDS369 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on achieving such a lofty goal; your perseverance & focus paid off ... great job!!
  • mancbird81
    mancbird81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congratulations! So inspirational. Good luck x
  • tngfordisney
    tngfordisney Posts: 115
    Options
    Great Job.
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    You have an amazing story. Congratulations! Remember this new lifestyle is for a lifetime. WE must keep eating healthy and stay active or it will come back to us. With the determination & resolve you have shown you will do well with your maintenance program.

BRAVOS to you :flowerforyou:
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congrats on meeting your goal.
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Terrific!!!! Happy for you, and don't let up! I have heard it said over and over that keeping it off is harder than losing it! I have trouble believing that at the place I am now, because I still lack so many pounds to lose, but best of luck to you. Congratulations on a job WELL DONE!
  • erica111676
    Options
    Excellent!! Lifestyle changes may be hard to make at first, but you stuck it through and MADE YOUR GOAL!!! What an accomplishment! Congratulations!
  • MaggieAudiologist
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • marymickaela
    marymickaela Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. 85lbs is incredible. I just posted some pics and that was only after losing 35lbs so you must look amazing. It's really exhilerating.
  • rubyjune27
    rubyjune27 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well done. You should be very proud of your achievement, 85 lbs is a tremendous amount.
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That's awesome....what exercise did you end up choosing?:drinker:
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, and thank you for giving inspiration to others.
  • JESSJESJ
    JESSJESJ Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    awesome! congratulations. it is so nice to hear that it is possible to do and not be discouraged! thanks!
  • Callean321
    Callean321 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow...I am so proud of you AND inspired as well. I am at the beginning of my journey and your post gives me hope...
  • sweetsobright
    sweetsobright Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • georgeinthecord
    georgeinthecord Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hurray for you! Congratulations! :D:D
  • Nica_LosN_It
    Nica_LosN_It Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    congrats:smile:
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!