I HIT GOAL!!! I've lost 140 lbs! *PICS*

Options

Replies

• becomewhatyoubelieve
    becomewhatyoubelieve Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It is truly inspiring to read such success stories such as yours. It not only inspires but it motivates those of us that are on our journeys to a healthier "ME". Congratulations!
  • ShrinkingShawna
    ShrinkingShawna Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You're such an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • Chetanpayne
    Options
    What an AMAZING story! Congrats! You are for sure an inspiration for your family, friends, community and MFP folks!
    Chetan Payne
    Italy
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!
  • funo145
    funo145 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! You are an inspiration to us all! Thank u for sharing!
  • nurseangy1
    nurseangy1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you are truly an inspiration!!!!
  • GaidenJade
    GaidenJade Posts: 171
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING! You totally look like a different person. Inspiring to say the least. It makes me want to keep going. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,161 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing.
  • lindamodica
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look (and I'm sure FEEL) awesome!
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC.

Wow, congratulations!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Meg you are amazing and always such an inspiration to me. So glad we've been friends this whole time. You better be proud of yourself, you have done such great work!
  • triciamcl31
    triciamcl31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational well done !!!
  • radioxstar
    Options
    I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I was at 297lbs at my highest weight, and my goal is 135-140lbs. I'm just curious, do you have a problem with loose skin now that you've reached goal? That's my only fear about losing the weight. I don't have the money for corrective surgery, and I'd hate to do all this work only to still be self conscious about my body. It'll be great to be healthy and be more athletic, but I'd like to have confidence in the way I look, too. You don't appear to have a problem with the loose skin, judging by the after photo, so that gives me some hope for myself.
  • davery1985
    davery1985 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss, you look amazing!! A real inspration to all of us on here!!!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! great job!
  • coldiron50
    coldiron50 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration to others like me..who are still trying every day! Just awesome !
  • classy2731
    classy2731 Posts: 13
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! You look great and I'm sure you feel even better. I'm super happy for you. You help me know that I CAN do this!! Thanks for sharing :-)
  • ACrookston
    ACrookston Posts: 15
    Options
    Amazing job! I need to get me a food scale asap :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!