whats the weirdest thing you've eaten?

Options

Replies

• abbyaxiom
    abbyaxiom Posts: 33
    Options
    Blowfish and horse in Japan. Also had alligator. Uhm.. choco covered crickets and locusts.
    as a horse lover i find it really disturbing you ate one :(

^ I agree.

Didn't even know what it was til afterwards. Thats what I get for letting my military cousins choose pretty much everything i ate over the period of two months in Okinawa... xD I'm sure there were even worse things I ate besides the horse.
  • abbyaxiom
    abbyaxiom Posts: 33
    Options
    A skanky goth chick i picked up at closing time...

WOW, LOL.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Dog, Cat, Monkey, Horse, Habu, Alligator. Just a few of the odd things I've eaten in my travels.

Dog and cat?!? Good Lord!
  • oldscratch57
    Options
    Sand Crab . live
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Balut (a fertilized duck egg).. the one I had was almost fully formed- feathers, beak, everything. It wasn't that bad.
    And durian. It's a fruit that smells like poop.
    I saw both of those foods on Fear Factor and the contestants were freaking out about it, but my family is Filipino and it's not really that strange to eat those foods.
  • LoraleiDean
    LoraleiDean Posts: 100
    Options
    Pig pellets.
    Basically Kibble for hogs.
    My favourite ones were the green (alfalfa) ones.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I was a big fan of erasers as a little kid
  • juliedee6
    juliedee6 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've eaten emu, which was terrible! I also ate a fried cricket in Thailand. Tasted just like grease - nothing more, nothing less.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Coke can full of gnats. I was about ten and had left a half-full can of coke in my room one day and forgot about it for a week. I woke up one morning parched, saw the coke can and figured I didn't care how flat it was and noticed it had a texture like something was crystallized in it. Went into the bathroom, spat out what I had and sure enough I'd swallowed a bunch of dead gnats and probably fruit flies that drowned in it the week it'd been on my little vanity table.

Learned never to leave an open can of soda anywhere.

I've also eaten dry cat food. I was told that, as an infant, I fought the pet cat we had then for his food. I guess because it was the only food I could reach.
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I ate horse meat taco's in Mexico City...umm....Blood Sausage and Wild boar in Poland......Peruvian Ceviche in peru.
  • oceanbigwater
    Options
    When I was 4 I ate boogers, then I moved to flower petals from the yard
  • Bijoux_Bug
    Bijoux_Bug Posts: 36
    Options
    My friend and i both ate an ant once on a school trip. I don't even remember why... :noway:
  • MzBeckie
    MzBeckie Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Dog treat. :ohwell:

Lol! That reminds me, when I was a kid, I had a friend who used to eat all the dry dog food out of the bowl every time she came over. My mom used to get so mad, lol!

Lmfao! My brother told me that they were slim Jim's. And I trusted him. Lol to this day I can't *kitten* with jerky. Lol

I had a friend who would take a bite of her dogs jerky treats. I thought that was crazy.
  • tinabatinaflc
    Options
    sea urchin. not really into it...
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    shrimp brain

not a fan
  • wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    chicken liver. not a fan -__-
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    My ex.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I've eaten bear, moose, & deer sausage...all of which were yummy!!
  • amberlitaaa
    Options
    Grilled cow tongue, for a "Fear Factor" Challenge at a Future Tailgaters of America event in highschool. I can't even tell you how it tasted, but the texture literally made me throw up. It was tough and chewy, and had big taste bud bumps all over it. :sick:
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Fish food