I hate my husband!

Options
124»

Replies

• tinksmommy2006
    Options
    I have the exact same husband!!

What?? lmao really well hell can you take him to the doctors this Friday?? I want to go to see a movie with my girlfriend instead...lol

No wonder the poor guy can't gain any weight. Two wives? Poor guy probably needs an IV drip occasionally just to keep his stamina up. Then there's all the extra honey do's. I really feel for him.

I don't know what her relationship with him is like but that honey do list.....it is realllllllly long at this house...lol
  • lil_bit_crazy
    lil_bit_crazy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Also, hate is a really strong word.

^^^this
    [/quote]

Yeah she's covered this. It's not in the literal sense. She was being sarcastic. As in A JOKE.
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I hate mustard.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    *turns around and walks back out**

On a side note.....UM YOU HAVE A BUFF DUDE THAT LOVES YOU!!!! stop whining and enjoy....your weight will come off eventually

^^^This

"slowly walks out of the thread"
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Not hijacking your post but a fast question ...
    For people who don't get sarcasm get all butthurt n twisted about saying you hate your husband ..

I wonder what they would say if I told them my husband and I often sit up and talk about how we'd knock each other off and get away with it, what we'd do with each others bodies, etc.

Yeah, sarcasm is great for people who know what it is :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    lol my BF is the same way. I keep telling him eventually it will catch up with him!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    beatingadeadhorsecallme.jpg \m/
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options

I have seen this like 4 times already today so by you posting the dead horse is it not also a dead horse??? lmao
  • tadpole242
    tadpole242 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    No seriously though I hate him...I have to stick to about 1200-1700 calories a day, eating all clean foods and work my AS* off to lose weight. Then I married a guy that is buff without ever lifting a weight and eats like a friggin HOG and he never gains a friggin pound! I tell him he is a fat girl in a buff guys body...lol. Anyone else have this problem???

Btw i know this is a strange post...we just got back from camping, I took my healthy stuff with me for the weekend... controlled myself to only 4 smores over all 4 days, no pigging out, nothing really different in my diet, but I didn't get to work out and when we got home I found i gained 8 pounds over those 4 days!!!!!!! And him...well he LOST a pound...and he did pig out!!! so yeah...I hate my husband! lmao :sad: :laugh:
    If your husband is like me, when I go camping with the family I work like a freaking dog, I'm up at dawn and still working at 10pm, just to make sure everything is "easy life" for my family, amybe that is why he eats like a man and still loses weight.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

I have seen this like 4 times already today so by you posting the dead horse is it not also a dead horse??? lmao
    Exactly \m/
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options

Exactly \m/

lol
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I hate mosquitoes. I wish dragonflies would just do their damn job, already. I'm gonna start punching dragonflies every time I get a mosquito bite.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    No seriously though I hate him...I have to stick to about 1200-1700 calories a day, eating all clean foods and work my AS* off to lose weight. Then I married a guy that is buff without ever lifting a weight and eats like a friggin HOG and he never gains a friggin pound! I tell him he is a fat girl in a buff guys body...lol. Anyone else have this problem???

Btw i know this is a strange post...we just got back from camping, I took my healthy stuff with me for the weekend... controlled myself to only 4 smores over all 4 days, no pigging out, nothing really different in my diet, but I didn't get to work out and when we got home I found i gained 8 pounds over those 4 days!!!!!!! And him...well he LOST a pound...and he did pig out!!! so yeah...I hate my husband! lmao :sad: :laugh:
    If your husband is like me, when I go camping with the family I work like a freaking dog, I'm up at dawn and still working at 10pm, just to make sure everything is "easy life" for my family, amybe that is why he eats like a man and still loses weight.

he does...he always works hard for his family....camping or not...he is a d*mn good man.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    I hate mosquitoes. I wish dragonflies would just do their damn job, already. I'm gonna start punching dragonflies every time I get a mosquito bite.
    LMFAO
  • sacost314
    sacost314 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG --- I feel your pain. My husband thinks anything made by Entimann's makes a quality breakfast and g-d forbid he goes without ice cream after dinner... You would think he would become less fit over the years... nope. Freak of nature,all his brothers and sisters are the same. I, on the otherhand feel like I can gain weight smelling these treats... Since I have very little control when my sweet tooth acts up, we came to an agreement that he can only bring hime what I dont' like so I am not tempted. and I tell myself that hopefully our kids will get his genes... :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Marry me.
  • Scandalist
    Scandalist Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Also, hate is a really strong word.

^^^this

Yeah she's covered this. It's not in the literal sense. She was being sarcastic. As in A JOKE.
    [/quote]

Oh, wait........*rereads post as if I didn't already figure that out*........Yeah, still not funny.
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I got your humor. You just need to remember how loving and peaceful everyone is on the forums. They hug every bum they see and take them home for supper. what happened here was some people came hoping you really hated your husband so they could feed their bad mood and got mad because you didn't really hate him.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    I got your humor. You just need to remember how loving and peaceful everyone is on the forums. They hug every bum they see and take them home for supper. what happened here was some people came hoping you really hated your husband so they could feed their bad mood and got mad because you didn't really hate him.

^^^HAHAHAHAHAHA that is exactly what I thought!!!