My SEVEN month journey (pics)

Options

Replies

• OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic and I'm sure you'r ecstatic about the results! I

Estatic doesn't begin to cover it! LOL! Thank you!
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    So amazing! Looking fantastic in only SEVEN Months!!!
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    Thanks EVERYONE! :smile:
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing success!
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Can I ask how much you weigh in your "after" picture? That's exactly how I want to look! What a fantastic transformation!

My SW was 155-160
    My GW was 125

My after picture is 120 ( :

Your stats are almost the exact same as mine. You're my biggest inspiration on here right now.

^^ AGREED! I'm going to try to follow your steps! Already ordered Insanity last weekend and can't wait for it to arrive. It clearly worked for you! Well done!
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    You look amazing! Can I ask how much you weigh in your "after" picture? That's exactly how I want to look! What a fantastic transformation!

My SW was 155-160
    My GW was 125

My after picture is 120 ( :

Your stats are almost the exact same as mine. You're my biggest inspiration on here right now.

^^ AGREED! I'm going to try to follow your steps! Already ordered Insanity last weekend and can't wait for it to arrive. It clearly worked for you! Well done!

Just keep in mind that its SUPER crazy! Take breaks when you need them because Turbo Tanya and Shaun T are just machines! I roll my eyes, huff, scream, cuss...basically act like my 4 year old throwing a temper tantrum! HAHA!
  • Catiec76
    Catiec76 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    WOWW!! Congratulations!
  • LadyL2012
    LadyL2012 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Starting stats are almost the same as mine and you look exactly like what I am aiming for.

Awesome job!
  • CanonMom413
    Options
    You used to carry your middle the same way I currently do! What inspiration! Amazing.
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulation, you look fabulous!!! ...and because of you, I just ordered TMT on Amazon, lol!!!! Such an impulse buy, but I need a reboot & hopefully this will work. I've been at a plateau for 2 months. :( I run & eat well, but - it's not working anymore after the 15 pound loss. Any other tips are much appreciated!!! :)
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    Wow! Congratulation, you look fabulous!!! ...and because of you, I just ordered TMT on Amazon, lol!!!! Such an impulse buy, but I need a reboot & hopefully this will work. I've been at a plateau for 2 months. :( I run & eat well, but - it's not working anymore after the 15 pound loss. Any other tips are much appreciated!!! :)

I only dropped 15 pounds until I got over my plateau until one day...with no change to what I was doing...I started dropping again. I'm not sure what exactly happened but I wasn't complaining. The best thing I can tell you about TMT is do THREE videos if its the only thing you will be doing. You need at least 20-30 minutes of cardio a day I read in order to burn more calories. When I did TMT I jogged for 20 minutes every morning and jumped straight into a TMT video...sometimes two if I was really bad the day before.
  • ourwickedlies
    ourwickedlies Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! You deserve it :)
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    HOLY ABS! Woo you rock girl! Thanks for some mid day inspiration ♥
  • rozyposie
    rozyposie Posts: 13
    Options
    That is AMAZING, thank you for posting. Ive had a c-section and its depressing looking at my stomach...this is very motivating!!!
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! I will do it after running as well! I truly hope it works! I'm desparate to lose this last 10-15!

Are you staying within the 1200 cals a day as well, or less?
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    Thanks!!! I will do it after running as well! I truly hope it works! I'm desparate to lose this last 10-15!

Are you staying within the 1200 cals a day as well, or less?

I would love to say yeah but MFP suggests that I take in 1750 calories a day. I definitely stay under the suggested intake but I doubt I stay in range of the 1200 calories a day. I'm southern born and raised...I LOVE FOOD!!
  • taffyRN84
    taffyRN84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look Amazing, Keep up the great work, truly an inspiration to me.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes! Awesome job!
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    Thanks y'all ( :
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Wow - great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!