Thank you so much ( :
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!
  • smileybooliz
    smileybooliz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!! From where I sit now I would be thrilled to be where you're "before" pictures were...haha! I definitely would love to be where you're "after" photos are. Eventually I suppose. I wish I would have gotten serious about getting in shape when I was your age. I always wanted to be healthier but never had the commitment to stick with it. My hat is off to you :flowerforyou:
  • DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry1
    DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. Congrats
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    AMAZING TRANSFORMATION !

:drinker:
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • swaggtagg
    swaggtagg Posts: 1
    Options
    Wowzzers :)
    You're hard work really did pay off. What type of diet and exercise routine did you commit to? Any pointer because I would love to be where you are some day!
  • Bighiker2
    Bighiker2 Posts: 100
    Options
    I starting jogging and Tony Horton's TMT in January. I started Insanity in April but only finished Month One before quitting. I slacked for almost a two months before I started back up 3 weeks ago.
    [/quote]

What kind of home equipment do you need to do the Tony Horton's TMT? thank you.
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    Wowzzers :)
    You're hard work really did pay off. What type of diet and exercise routine did you commit to? Any pointer because I would love to be where you are some day!

No diet just giving my all with Insanity.
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    I starting jogging and Tony Horton's TMT in January. I started Insanity in April but only finished Month One before quitting. I slacked for almost a two months before I started back up 3 weeks ago.

[/quote]

The reason I got it was because you don't need equipment. The kit comes with the.bands and door stabilizer that they use.
  • Bighiker2
    Bighiker2 Posts: 100
    Options

The reason I got it was because you don't need equipment. The kit comes with the.bands and door stabilizer that they use.
    [/quote]

Thank you very much. And by the way, you look amazing, like you should be teaching the videos!!! Awesome inspiration for all of us on MFP! Take care. =)
  • OnMyWay4
    Options

Thank you very much. And by the way, you look amazing, like you should be teaching the videos!!! Awesome inspiration for all of us on MFP! Take care. =)
    [/quote]

LMAO! I could never! They would have to bleep out most of the video but thank you ( :
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You look silly amazing. You have done a stellar job and your hard work clearly shows. HUGE congrats!
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    Thank you. I've been reading a few topics about Insanity and everyone says that the real magic happens in Month TWO. Hopefully the next time I post "after" pictures I'll be smoking hot! LOL!
  • sweetkristina
    Options
    Wow! What did you do?
    That is what I would like to know. I will keep reading. :)
  • skinniwoman
    skinniwoman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!