Do Gentlemen Really Prefer Blondes?

Options

Replies

• theman49
    theman49 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I definitley pay more attention to blonde chicks than others.

They stand out to me more.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    as long as the carpet matches the drapes.............

amirite

soooooo if there isn't any carpet then you prefer no drapes? interesting . . .
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Blondes are preferred for a good time.
    Brunettes for settling down.

That is a learning for me.

Oh come on! lol
  • jasond8023
    jasond8023 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I actually prefer brunettes and redheads...I've never really been into blondes for some reason. I love a woman with curly hair though!
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I like my man's dark hair and brown eyes the best of anyone I've dated. Most of the men I've dated have had brown hair.

On women, my favorite combination is dark hair with light eyes.

I'm a natural dirty auburn with green eyes, currently dyed dark brown (uh, the hair, not the eyes).
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Im a natural strawberry blond, best of both worlds. ;)
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I can tell you that my husband (who is most definately a gentleman) prefers redheads...
  • Vickiesings
    Options
    No, definitely not! Never felt preferred.
  • rydersgrammy1
    Options
    My hubby only looks at blinds.... Glad I'm a blond....
  • jlt1968
    jlt1968 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Fun fact: Gentleman have a wide variety of likes!!!!!!!

They like women of all sorts of body sizes, hair colors, eye colors, boob size....

I agree, I just happend to be maried to a blond that loves a good bond joke.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't like blondes. He prefers nice looking hair though. Nothing fizzy.
  • np11073
    np11073 Posts: 30
    Options
    The ideal combination for me is red hair and blue eyes....but there is a lot to be said about all color combinations. The one thing that I do not like is what a friend of mine calls the "skunk stripe". I do understand that growing one's hair to the natural color is a process but I am being honest.
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    I think it depends on the person. I think all hair colors and be fun if you want to have fun.
    As for me I always try to have fun all the time. :wink:
  • johnnys30
    johnnys30 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have a slight preference for brunettes but all colors and shades are fine with me. Certainly not something I'm picky over. Then again, I may not be a gentleman.
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I hate when people ask something like this, it becomes blondes are stupid and slutty. What's the point behind even asking?

For the record, I never have preferred a certain color of hair on a man over another but more importantly do not attribute gross stereotypes to a particular hair color.
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    i think beautiful woman is a beautiful woman!! They come in ALL colors!
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I've been a variety of colors, blonde (every shade imagineable from white/light, to medium/golden) to dark brown/almost black, to caramel with brunette streaks, blonde with pink tips/ends, all shades of red (purple/burgundy/brown with red/orangey/pink-red)....

Hubby prefers me red (his Christina Hendricks fantasy), most people prefer me light blonde, they think it looks best, but I do get a lot of people liking my dark, striking brunette, too. I guess whatever mood I'm in!!!

I get more male attn from blonde first, red second and burnette last.
  • ghgs13
    ghgs13 Posts: 27
    Options
    As a blonde, I find less people like blondes. It's a recessive gene, which less people are attracted to as they correspond with their own (statistically more likely to be dark) Having said that, I think that's rubbish, and red heads are also a recessive gene, and I know so many people who love them!
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Never been a blonde... but they sure do like red heads :blushing:
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Ha, yep!
    I didn't know "gentlemen" preferred anything but a lady? I don’t see how hair color has anything to do with this. *shrugs*