I'VE HAD ENOUGH!

Options
2»

Replies

• MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Okay, I have to rant for a second. For the past two months or so, my breakfasts have included a cup of egg whites. Well, this morning, I've come to the conclusion that I've had enough damn egg whites! I'm literally sick to my stomach, and get nauseous when I look at the uneaten portion! Is anyone else out there sick of egg whites? And what are you eating in it's place? I'm thinking for a while I'll opt for a scoop of whey protein....

You can do one whole egg and one egg white-add a little flavor.

You can do nuts or nut butters (like peanut butter). I do yogurt (Greek is fabulous and very high in protein) and cheeses (string cheese/low fat/fat free cream cheese?), Milk? Carnation instant breakfast (comes in sugar free)
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I love eggs but I don't eat them as often as you. (no time during the week)

If you're okay with eating whole eggs, I have a suggestion...I made this last week and it was great for a quick breakfast. Cook up a pound of lean ground turkey. then mix 7 eggs and a little bit of milk, like if you were making scrambled eggs. Put the cooked turkey in a casserole dish and pour the eggs on top. Top with any extras you want...I did diced onion and bell pepper. Bake at 350 for 45 mins. It's like a big, breadless quiche. It was great with hot sauce!

I've been doing smoothies lately...FF milk, Isopure powder, frozen berries, peanut butter, flaxseed, a couple Splendas ice. :smile: