50 lbs lost. Before and after pics

Options
124»

Replies

• karen4801
    karen4801 Posts: 20
    Options
    The difference between a boy and a debonair man! To be envied!!
  • mbbrewer
    mbbrewer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone for the nice comments. They have made my day. To the people who are just starting out, all I can stay is STICK WITH IT no matter what. It can be difficult at first but it will get easier I promise. At some point, you'll ask yourself, why didn't I do this sooner? It really is possible to achieve your goals simply by staying within your calories and exercising.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I hope you enjoyed that cold one, you definitely earned it :)
  • mbbrewer
    mbbrewer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A beer never tasted so good :-)
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Lookin great! Congrats!!!
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody. My next goal is to get down to 175, but I think I need to step up the workouts a notch. I try to run 15-20 miles a week and to this point have not done any work with weights. My body seems to like 185 so I need to shock it out of complacency.

You'll get pass 185. I was stuck from 182-185 for a while, in the last 4 weeks its just been melting off like butter. Just keep it up. I started at 250. I'm down to 176.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!