Rude lady in the gym..

Options

Replies

• kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Mirrors in the gym are for watching your form while lifting.

Mirrors for makeup are in the locker rooms.

Maybe you rudely walked right in front of her and she couldn't see her form anymore.

No, women lift weights as well. It is good for men and women.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why girls wear makeup to the gym? I'm a hot sweaty mess after cardio.

You DON'T wear makeup to the gym?

Yeah! how else will i get a date for fri night? SHEESH
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Here's the deal... I'm not sure that the "mammoth" lady was rude. I think YOU are kinda rude to say those things about another human being.... if I'm wrong someone tell me PLEASE! Your lack of couth about other people is a bit humerous. Shallow isn't attractive. Need I say more???

Relatively undeveloped; primitive: a rude and savage land; a rude agricultural implement.
    a. Being in a crude, rough, unfinished condition: a rude thatched hut.
    b. Exhibiting a marked lack of skill or precision in work: rude crafts.
    c. In a natural, raw state: bales of rude cotton.
    a. Lacking the graces and refinement of civilized life; uncouth.
    b. Lacking education or knowledge; unlearned.
    c. Ill-mannered; discourteous: rude behavior.
    4. Vigorous, robust, and sturdy.
    5. Abruptly and unpleasantly forceful

I'd say the OP fills up #3 fairly well.

To OP: How do you check your form if there isn't a trainer? A mirror. Why do you think every dance studio out there has a wall full of mirrors? Also, women who have some muscular definition is a hell of a lot sexier than some skin wrapped around bones. Women don't have to life heavy weights, but it does help a LOT when trying to lose weight. Ever seen a female athlete? I'm willing to bet my life's savings that most, if not all, have lifted weights.

The gym isn't a place for make up. If you're so concerned about getting sweaty/getting sweat on your fancy clothes and ruining your make up, then skip the gym and head to the nearest cocktail bar.
  • xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why girls wear makeup to the gym? I'm a hot sweaty mess after cardio.

I'm not there to look cute, I'm there to work out so I don't wear makeup. I wasn't trying to be rude, I honestly don't get why girls DO wear it. If I wore it, 15 minutes into my workout, I'd have already sweat it off.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I bet you just go to the gym to dress all sexy and shake your hot little tail in front of the guys and make all the other girls jealous...then you just sit on an exercise bike, pedaling about 1.2 MPH while pretending to read a Cosmo magazine and eating jelly beans, right? Maybe you should just stick to bunco and your reading club, Mmmm-K.....
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    HELLO I AM MISS CLEO AND I SEE SKINNY FAT IN THE NEAR FUTURE.... LMAO
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Honestly I still:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7P7-eOgvPhpxBPtvEiXMEeKye2yf3jdEbwGcpXsndnORUVp8W
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    What a wench! CLEARLY you need to fix your make-up, I mean, you just did cardio!

She clearlllly should have been doing cardio. She is just gonna get bigger lifting those weight!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Finally, someone posts a sensible thread.

You don't need big muscles to make a sandwich.

Win.
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I probably would've gotten kicked out of the gym for plowing your *kitten* over for standing in the mirror to check your makeup. No one who is actually SERIOUS about working out wears makeup to the damn gym!!

And for the record, I lift weights 5 days out of the week and bulky is NOT what I would describe my toned, fine *kitten*.

Thank YOU very much!!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    oh?? a gym with pink weights???? I wanna go I :heart: pink!!!

Maybe put on pink lipstick she might like that better???
  • lisav6
    lisav6 Posts: 56
    Options
    I thought lululemons was a code word for breasts!
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Sooo I went to the gym the other day. I did about 15 minutes of cardio and I started sweating. Only mirror is in the weight section (ewwe) That section is for meat heads and manly women. Freaking scared of getting their nasty sweat on my lululemons. Umm hello who wears baggy sweats and t shirts to the gym? Where are your WORKOUT clothes. I HATE going over there but I needed the mirror. I was trying to fix my makeup in the mirror and some mammouth behind me kept giving me a dirty look. Its a frickin mirror lady. You don't need to watch yourself in the mirror. I NEED TO FIX MY FRICKIN MAKEUP LADY. I dunno why in the world she would want to lift in the first place. Girls do cardio, guys lift weight. Anyone else think this was way rude of her!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/832/dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg
    ^^^ This
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    i seriously hope this is a joke lol
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

I'm not there to look cute, I'm there to work out so I don't wear makeup. I wasn't trying to be rude, I honestly don't get why girls DO wear it. If I wore it, 15 minutes into my workout, I'd have already sweat it off.

Clearly why I was trying to fix mine. I just did 15 minutes of cardio.
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I bet you just go to the gym to dress all sexy and shake your hot little tail in front of the guys and make all the other girls jealous...then you just sit on an exercise bike, pedaling about 1.2 MPH while pretending to read a Cosmo magazine and eating jelly beans, right? Maybe you should just stick to bunco and your reading club, Mmmm-K.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    What a wench! CLEARLY you need to fix your make-up, I mean, you just did cardio!

She clearlllly should have been doing cardio. She is just gonna get bigger lifting those weight!

And look like a man. God, some women...
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Cracker be tripping >.>
  • Donnaakamagmid
    Donnaakamagmid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    t2ciA.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHA
  • jwolff7
    jwolff7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm an athlete, I lift weights while doing different workouts, and I'm sorry, but this is funny. :P