Replies

• Missy0224
    Missy0224 Posts: 29
    Options
    What a airheaded bimbo....
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Way to go insulting other people and calling them names while they're trying to work out. Why do you need makeup at the gym? Who cares about your lulu whatevers. People can wear sweats and tshirts if they want at the gym. What does it have to do with your working out? Honestly...a little ridiculous.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    What a wench! CLEARLY you need to fix your make-up, I mean, you just did cardio!

She clearlllly should have been doing cardio. She is just gonna get bigger lifting those weight!

And look like a man. God, some women...

Yea, she should prob educate herself on fitness.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    BAHAH needed a great laugh today....I'm glad your here to make friends with people :)
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

Oh, the irony in this.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Finally, someone posts a sensible thread.

You don't need big muscles to make a sandwich.

^ this!!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    The nerve of some people! I sure hope you reported her to management.
  • icandoit203
    icandoit203 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    The mirrors are there to watch your form not check your makeup.

^ this only those who lift would know this.
  • xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Options

The gym isn't a place for make up. If you're so concerned about getting sweaty/getting sweat on your fancy clothes and ruining your make up, then skip the gym and head to the nearest cocktail bar.

^ This.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Some of you are just so mean! Can't you see how she's been bullied by those bad people?
  • xoMeaghan
    xoMeaghan Posts: 175
    Options
    If you still look good after a workout, you're clearly not working out as well as you should be. Go buy a treadmill with a mirror infront of it, and run at home. Suck it up, the gym is for sweating, working on your body, building a better lifestyle for yourself. Not getting grossed out by a little bit of sweat and taking up the mirrors for makeup.
    I really hope you're joking about this, you should read a bit more on what gyms are used for and how to properly workout. If you don't care - you should go hang out at the mall with your other air headed friends =)
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Way to go insulting other people and calling them names while they're trying to work out. Why do you need makeup at the gym? Who cares about your lulu whatevers. People can wear sweats and tshirts if they want at the gym. What does it have to do with your working out? Honestly...a little ridiculous.

Ummm I did not call her a name. Yea I said it in my head but I am not that shallow. Sheesh.
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why girls wear makeup to the gym? I'm a hot sweaty mess after cardio.

I agree. I take any eye make up off especially.
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Do women know how to lift weights?

Nope, they just have men do it for them.

ha no thanks, I can lift it myself.

I do hope this whole thread is a joke.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    If you still look good after a workout, you're clearly not working out as well as you should be. Go buy a treadmill with a mirror infront of it, and run at home. Suck it up, the gym is for sweating, working on your body, building a better lifestyle for yourself. Not getting grossed out by a little bit of sweat and taking up the mirrors for makeup.
    I really hope you're joking about this, you should read a bit more on what gyms are used for and how to properly workout. If you don't care - you should go hang out at the mall with your other air headed friends =)

"If you still look good after a workout, you're clearly not working out as well as you should be" - did you see that quote on Pinterest?
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options

Oh, the irony in this.

lol
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Lol this has to be a troll thread.

I wonder how I would react if some chick steped in front of me to do her makeup while I was lifting.
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Interestingly, I went to do some cardio the other day and all the women in their tights, makeup and dyed hair gave me this look like "What are YOU doing here? Why aren't you in with the stinky muscle men?". Seems they thought the only reason I could be there was because I was gay or just wanted to check out their gently bouncing lululemons. :tongue:
  • eeeeergh
    eeeeergh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Finally, someone posts a sensible thread.

You don't need big muscles to make a sandwich.

hahaha
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha well this made my day!