How would you react

Options

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I dip her mid kiss, spin her around on the way up, draw her back in, do it again...then walk away

Lets find out.... On my way!

I'd probably stand there stunned. Open eyed to see if he was cute. If he was I might kiss back. If not... Keys to the *kitten*
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    Happens to me all the time. I just charge them a buck and send them on their way!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Give them their gum back and say thanks.

this is why I love you

:love:
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Ask "WTF was that for?" and hope he doesn't have an STD or any other communicable disease.

What particular STD would you be thinking of here?
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Ask "WTF was that for?" and hope he doesn't have an STD or any other communicable disease.

:laugh: I wondered the same thing!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options

*all* of them.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    apparently I didn't see "opposite sex" part. I would probably blush and laugh it off.

I did have a friend of my brother's do that while we were out, he had too much to drink and as we were saying our goodbyes he kissed me, in front of my husband. I stood there stunned, he realized what he'd done and said he was sorry, no harm done. We still see him from time to time and we have a laugh about it.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I'd start with Oral Herpes and work my way down to thrush... in case he'd been kissing some yeast and stuff. I keep a checklist in my purse for just such an emergency.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Depends....

George Clooney - grab on tight and never let that bad boy go.

David Hasselhoff- smack him across the face and sue him for his meager fortune. Go home, take long long shower.

Justin Beiber -- vomit... as I do when I see/hear anything related to him.
  • naughtyfushsia_wechnaged
    Options
    id say - thanks, now you can **** off lmao!
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options

I promise I'm clean...

That's what they all say...
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    It happened in the movie "Four Weddings and a Funeral". (great film BTW)

Charlotte is at a wedding reception, and sits at her assigned table next to a male stranger with her drink in her hand. She says "Hi" kisses him full on the lips and says "My name is Charlotte, don't let me drink a lot because I get reeeally flirty.."

The somewhat dazed look on his face would likely be my reaction as well...

-V-

Her name was *scarlet*...
  • msradio
    msradio Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I would kiss her in return as I was stealing the cell phone and credit cards from her purse.
    HA Ha like that one!
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    if a random stranger, of the opposite sex, that was attractive, came up and kissed you out of no where?

and why would you react that way?

EDIT: I didn't ask how your spouse would react, I asked how YOU would react. Let's say your SO is NOT there.

So, when, where, and what time do you want me to perform this act?? :tongue:
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I'd punch him in the face thinking the next step would be him throwing me to the ground and trying to rip my pants off...
  • stevepierson
    stevepierson Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm sure that I would enjoy it, first of all. Then I would tell her thank you, but she MUST be mistaking me for somebody else.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    *taking notes*
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i read spy novels, i would kiss them back and get ready to run. b/c this is gonna be EPIC. they're just lucky that i'm a good shot and an excellent driver. AND i can bring the snarky sidekick banter. clearly they have chosen wisely.
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    I would kiss back, trying to outkiss their initial kiss so that my kiss would overpower theirs so they would have to double their efforts in a kiss battle royal. Mind you, my hands would be on her hips as we kissed.
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I would push her away, and say "What the hell?!?!?! Do I even know you?"