How would you react

Options

Replies

• TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Judo chop and roundhouse kick to the face.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I'd kiss them back because I love a good make out session.... and I'm deprived. haha
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    I don't have a spouse nor an S/O. but I would probably slap him and say excuse me. I don't know you so why are you doing that?
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Knee in the testies

THIS^^^ Then get the Cops and have him checked for HIV/AIDS/Herpes/ and all the Communicable diseases!!! This type of "Stuff" ain't cute no more, shaking hands is questionable!
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    probably a mixture of stunned- and then seeing if they were a good kisser or not.. good kisser might get some back- bad kisser would probably get a punch to the face.

Let's be honest. ^^This. (disclaimer...this presuming I'm single lol)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I love all the people who would punch/smack the person in the face or kick them in the balls. :laugh:
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    My initial answer is that I would just go with it. I am the person who walks up to men and women in uniform and hugs them tight.

However, I think it would depend where I was, what kind of kiss it was, and how attracted I was to them ;-)
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    blush and then giggle :blushing:
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I hope their breath is fresh!
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    turn a lovely shade of scarlet, grin like an idiot and pray he hadnt mistaken me for someone else!!
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Ask her where she lives to find out whos bedroom is the closest
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I dip her mid kiss, spin her around on the way up, draw her back in, do it again...then walk away

Now that's hot!! :bigsmile: :love:
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I would scramble to grab my phone so I could post to MFP about it. "NSV: some random stranger just kissed me!?"

This!!! Haha!
  • catwoman131
    Options
    Kiss back and worry about the cold sores later
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    As long as it was an old school kiss with his arm behind my lower back and dipping me backward.... i'd be totally into that! plus he would have to be incredibly strong cause im still a big girl :D
  • katicasi82
    katicasi82 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    It's Ireland, that happens occasionally!
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    All I know is I want to meet some of you at a bar now :laugh:
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Never been kissed so if that happened to me (assuming this person is around my age), I would probably start blushing like crazy and say "thank you" or something awkward like that :)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I have to ask:

All of you people who are replying that you'd worry about the STD's, cold sores etc. etc. later on, when you meet someone and go out on a date and they want to kiss you do you whip out a list of diseases you want to make sure they don't have before you kiss them? What ever happened to spontaneity and why does this random stranger have to have some kind of a disease?

I am genuinely curious about this because I kiss people I hardly know all the time and never once thought "OMG! I hope they don't have herpes!!!!"
  • catwoman131
    Options
    Well as far as my comment went, I was really just joking around. I probably wouldn't think twice about it. On the other hand, I don't make a habit of kissing "people I hardly know all the time" as you put it. That doesn't seem like a good idea, but that's just me!