What is your favorite motivational/exercise quote?

Options

Replies

• andrepacheco
    Options
    what does bump mean????????
  • StormyGal8
    StormyGal8 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    "You earn your body.
    I want to get healthy
    I want to look better
    I will eat right
    I will exercise
    I will earn my body."

Also:

"I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday".
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jnj1013
    jnj1013 Posts: 27
    Options
    It's not really a quote, but it's what I think about when I want to quit during exercise or when I want to stuff my face with something I know I shouldn't have: BRA FAT!
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    "Get yer friggin' knees up"

Tony Horton, from the P90-X Kenpo X DVD.
  • nrd2212
    nrd2212 Posts: 128
    Options
    bump
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    what does bump mean????????

People post a "bump" so that the thread will appear on their "My topics" list and they can keep track of the discussion and what's being said.
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    mmmmm this usually works for me in any situation- my Dad was awesome lol and growing up if there was something that was kicking my butt he would say " Are you a man or a mouse?" lol me being me and not really giving it much thought as a youngster (5 being my ealriest memory) said ya Dad I am a man lol ....well after awhile it just got to be a word of encouragement for me to give it a little more.
  • ivelisse87
    ivelisse87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ok so this quote is my favorite of all time lol

"Losing weight means you'll look good in clothes.
    Exercising means you'll look good naked"
    :laugh: :blushing:
  • jennalor
    jennalor Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    saving for later!
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Whatever does not kill you makes you stronger!
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    bump
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    "The body does not want you to do this. As you run, it tells you to stop but the mind must be strong. You always go too far for your body. You must handle the pain with strategy…It is not age; it is not diet. It is the will to succeed. – Gareau"
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Picked this up from one of those motivational sales seminars but I find it to be true through out most of life. You can apply it to having the body you want:

Those that do things others won't, have things that others don't.
  • brokeasajoke
    Options
    The voice that says you can't is a lying slut.

That one is taped on the shelf of my desk so that I see it all day, every day.
  • akelley15
    akelley15 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sweat is just your fat crying!!
  • QueenGorgo
    QueenGorgo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    "If I haven't sweat through my second shirt at the end of my workout - it's not the end of my workout"

"If you're still cute at the end of your workout, you didn't workout hard enough"

I say both of those at least once a workout and it never fails to help me unleash a little bad girl to get through the workout !!
  • chiera88
    chiera88 Posts: 155
    Options
    bump
  • livelygirl91104
    Options
    The only thing that stands between you and what you want out of life is the will to try and the faith to believe it's possible.
  • JoanaWillBeFit
    Options
    "You know what? It's going going to be hard as Hell. There will be days where you'd want to quit but if you quit now, there will be more work in the future."

"You don't have to go fast, you just have to go."

"Set small goals for yourself and make sure you hit them. Pretty soon all those small goals will have snowballed into something big."