Breast Implants- Sexy or Turn Off

Options

Replies

• Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    breast implants are AWESOME! but also are breast reductions! My friend/girl had hers reduced and wow they are incredible..and very, very, very perky!
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Never had any complaints, considering my natural was 12 year old boy flat, I'm a big fan of my "Fakies"

Boobs are boobs are boobs, all shapes and sizes are pretty damn sexy, esp if the woman attached is confident and happy!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I've had different experiences with fake boobies. One pair where TOTALLY awesome. She took awesome care of them..massaged them every night. They felt so real..amazing. Man just thinking about them now makes me...

And the other set of twins..too big, could tell the fake ness. Sure I could care less (because honestly 99.999999 % of men like boobies real, fake or socks in there..lol.),
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    go for it! i love mine! just make sure you get them because it is what YOU really want and find a good surgeon. i always read and heard from guys that they think fake boobs are "gross" and a "turn off" and even my husband was against it. well, i haven't heard one complaint and men seem to like them! shock and awe!!! weird. i got them for me (and my husband lol). i could give a crap who thinks they look good or not.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Not a big deal either way, but the idea has become more intriguing over time.
  • otrlynn
    otrlynn Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I think I read all the responses, and it does not seem like anyone raised the risks associated with surgery in general, or this particular surgery. I suggest that anyone contemplating this carefully assess the benefit and risks. I would try to find research by organizations that have no financial stake in the matter (i.e. not the plastic surgeon's website).
  • misterYummy
    misterYummy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i'm all into naturalistic- Look- Feel - Responsiveness (<= HIGHLY Important) maybe it's all a throwback to the bra-less beauty s of my hippie day; who knows. But on the other hand when it comes to hair and make up, i like it HYPED TO THE EXTREME, like the chick just tumbled off the set of "Blade Runner" or "Tank Girl" and i love it when they go nuts with fashion, so, yeah, i'm a walking contradiction of myself when it comes to breastis's~I know this.

but i will also add that a pretty face and a great sense of humor can pull-off ANY body type!
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I think implants are okay, can be sexy and a turn off... I guess it depends on the size prefrence of the person judging.... Just like tattoos, some like them, some don't.....

I don't need implants but wouldn't mind having a lift after having kids. :-)
  • melisalyons
    melisalyons Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    total turn on :) I love mine, would do it again 100 times if I had too.
  • kfdunn
    kfdunn Posts: 14
    Options
    EXCELLENT point. A decision to augment is certainly not risk free...
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Im bi sexual and in my perspective i love boobs real/ fake, and yes there are extremes which personally i think its too much if its equally porportioned and you look fabulous its a total turn on... the more you massage them the more natural feel and look you get and bounce, verses the crazy stiffies. Ive had them done and its the best decision ive made i love my boobs wouldnt trade em for the world :heart:
  • Babsvii
    Babsvii Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i would be the type of friend to cheer you on! GO for it, implants are sexy. I love mine and if i had the choice to do it again i would, over and over again. Big Fake, or natural looking IMO implants look the best. Only advice would be to do your research, find a good surgeon and own it!
  • thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    Options
    Guys- If you met a girl with proportional breast implants (you may not even know they were fake), would it be a turn off? Or would it be sexy?

For me personally it's a HUGE (no pun intended) turn off. I like the all natural look. I'm not a supporter of cosmetic surgery or implants just because a person can. I can always tell if they are real or not, just not something I have an appreciation for. BUT, I will say that I've seen doctors do amazing things with women who've lost one or both breasts to cancer and in that instance I'm okay with it.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    When my wife told me a couple years back, that she wanted implants. I said go for it. I loved her when they were small, I love her now that they are big. Her breasts were fine before, I had no comlaints, but OMG they are effin phenominal now, and I love em. She catches me staring at them all the time, makes her smile.
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm all about the natural.. sorry!
  • spongekitty
    spongekitty Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'd say just be aware that some people will think poorly of the decision to "go fake" but, some people will think poorly of you for much less expensive reasons than that.

Just make sure you're gonna love'm, 'cause it's not so fun going back!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    6021-total-recall.jpg

would you?..
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    It's just the boob implants that look like they're perfectly suspended and unphased by gravity that makes me.. shake my head.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I think that if they think it will make them happy or feel better about themselves then go for it. As for my preference, I think as long as they aren't ridiculous and huge and obviously fake, then I like them.
  • krytonyteavenger
    Options
    For me it is about confidence for her. If they look good, I'm fine with it.