Challenge for Xmas!

Options

Replies

• rosiesmama
    rosiesmama Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm about 210 right now. I would love to break 200 by December 24. Count me in!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Monday, October 19th - Weigh In

Starting Weight: 193
    Starting Group Weight: 185
    Last Week: 183.6
    Current Weight: 182
    X-Mas Goal: 173
    Pounds to X-Mas Goal: 9
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    monday weight in: 184.6
  • AngelaBeaulieu
    AngelaBeaulieu Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Monday October 19 - 154 down 2lbs
    Christmas goal: 135
    19 Lbs to go
  • LESLIEBARRE
    Options
    Hello,

This is just day four for me, but I would like to loose at least ten of the pounds I am caring around to fifteen if possible!

I am on board! Let's do it!!! :happy:

Leslie
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    I would like to lose 10 lbs by Christmas!

SW: 157
    GW: 147 by 12/25!
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    i want to lose 26 pounds by christmas that will be all the baby weight [i gained like 65 pounds!! lost a bunch so far though]

then onto the real challenge, loosing 30 pounds more than i had lost before my sweet baby james
  • yoopergirl
    yoopergirl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am back to 261!!!:mad: I know it was the day at the state fair, but I am being kind to myself. I will weigh in tomorrow or Wednesday & hope it was mostly salt. I walked for 6-7 hrs at the fair on Saturday, had BBQ ribs(4), ribbon fries, one deep fried snickers & over 8 glasses of water. Sunday I went to breakfast & did well w/egg white omelet & grilled chicken, but for dinner had fried shrimp. I have been drinking all my water & then some, but the ribs, fries & shrimp were very salty...I normally do not eat much salt, but it was there, not added by anyone at the table.

Anyway, just checking in. Hope everyone else is having better Monday morning at the scale. See you tomorrow!
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I've been on my period plus was kind of bad this weekend. Am planning to weigh in on wednesday this week.. we'll see how it goes!
  • joturbin
    Options
    I'd like to join the challenge as well! I want to lose 20lbs by Christmas!
    :tongue:
    CW:258
  • ZuzanaFan
    Options
    Monday, October 19th - Weigh In

Starting Weight: 127.4
    Starting Group Weight: 127.4
    Current Weight: 128 :sad:
    X-Mas Goal: 115
    Pounds to X-Mas Goal: 13 :tongue:

I also just got done running Week 2 - Day 3 for the C25K application. Feel great. Will now go into the kitchen and cook Blackened Cumin-Cayenne Tilapia and Green Giant Roasted red potatoes, green beans & rosemary butter sauce! Yum! Enjoy your week and good luck to all!!!
  • fitnessfille
    Options
    Weigh in 10/19

• allenkr
    Options
    10/12 195
    10/19 191
    Goal: 175 by 12/25
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in if I could. I want to be by christmas 285 (18lb from right now). That will be a total of 25lb lost and probably the lowest i had been in the last 2 years.
  • TheWayIUsed2Be
    Options
    Im not sure what to post. The scales hate me right now!!!! I made a mistake of getting on more then one. It is that time of month and sunday was the first time i went over my calories since i started oct 2. i will post tomorrow.:brokenheart:
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I want to be down by 15 pounds by Christmas. Good luck to everyone on reaching your goals.
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I am always looking for motivation.

130965.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter always
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Ok weighed myself this morning.
    Starting weight: 162
    Last week: 156.6
    This week: 155.8
  • burbuja
    burbuja Posts: 32
    Options
    Can I still join in? I've been working on an x-mas challenge since September and I can sure use the support. I would like to lose 28.5 lbs.

HW: 232 lbs.
    CW: 167.5 lbs.
    GW: 139 lbs.
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    ok, im jumping in too! But somepne please keep my posted.. I want to loose 30 by xmas.. hopefully its possible.. I have been on a platuea for 3-4 months... 30 more lbs to go!!!