24.8lb down NEW PICS!!

Options
kariberi84
kariberi84 Posts: 186 Member
MAYtoJULY2012Collage.jpg

I have resized the picture twice and it still doesn't fit!!

Replies

• karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Good Job:):)
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Good for you, be proud and stay motivated!
  • iamnessa24
    Options
    wow you can really tell a difference! Congrats. I can't wait to get there myself. So far I am not seeing physical results. :(
  • kariberi84
    Options
    wow you can really tell a difference! Congrats. I can't wait to get there myself. So far I am not seeing physical results. :(

You will get there!! I don't see the results until I take the pics. Keep your chin up, work hard, and don't stop and until you reach your goal. All things are possible!!
  • TiffanyCza
    TiffanyCza Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Only 24lbs and there is a huge difference ! Wonderful! And I was a bit freaked out cause I was saying :indifferent: her tattoo switched sides but silly me :laugh: it was a mirror pic
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • thinsoundsgood
    Options
    Awesome work! You look great!
  • jdaniels52509
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing; keep up the hard work. I'm glad you see it paying off.
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    such a difference .. thats amazing .. im down 50 and i dont see that much of a difference .. thats awesome!
  • kariberi84
    Options
    Only 24lbs and there is a huge difference ! Wonderful! And I was a bit freaked out cause I was saying :indifferent: her tattoo switched sides but silly me :laugh: it was a mirror pic

Yeah, we moved and my new bathroom isn't big enough for me to take the pics in. So I had my hubby take the new ones and I remembered to flip the side pic, but not the others.
  • DarwinFuture
    Options
    You go girl great job!!!!!!!!!
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!! wow
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Keep the momentum going, you are doing really well!
  • TiffanyCza
    TiffanyCza Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Either way, you are doing a wonderful job! I was 285 last Tuesday and I am 280 as of today. I hope to lose as much as you real soon! =D
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Great job! WTG
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Way to go!! I'm down almost 23 lbs and am seeing no where near this kind of difference. Actually, I'm not seeing ANY difference except the fact that my watch is a little loose...meh :grumble:
  • maryaggas
    maryaggas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    congrats! great job!
  • lynseymarie123
    lynseymarie123 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    keep it up, girl!
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! you can really tell a difference, you are rockin' it!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!