24.8lb down NEW PICS!!

Options

Replies

• ifyouwanttosingout
    Options
    Great going! Definitely see the difference!
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    great job, i really need to start taking pics of myself ....
  • msdkny
    msdkny Posts: 2
    Options
    way to go, how did you do it ?
  • kariberi84
    kariberi84 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Either way, you are doing a wonderful job! I was 285 last Tuesday and I am 280 as of today. I hope to lose as much as you real soon! =D
    You will get there. It just takes time and hard work. I honestly didn't expect to lose almost 25lb in 2 months. I figured it would take me a couple more months to reach 30.
    You look awesome! Way to go!! I'm down almost 23 lbs and am seeing no where near this kind of difference. Actually, I'm not seeing ANY difference except the fact that my watch is a little loose...meh :grumble:
    Those little NSVs (loose watch) are a GREAT motivator. My first one was actually being able to reach my bottle of water in my cup holder in my car with out my seatbelt stopping me half way there. The next one was getting into my husbands car and not having to tilt the steering wheel up so that my legs would fit. You will get there.
  • rukus1
    rukus1 Posts: 112
    Options
    Wow, your looking great!
  • msdkny
    msdkny Posts: 2
    Options
    awesome tiffany... whats your secret?
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Great job keep it up, you are pushing for great results!
  • maui32
    maui32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! You look great!!!
  • kariberi84
    Options
    way to go, how did you do it ?
    Drinking TONS of water, gave up fast food and Dutch brothers coffee, being more active, and watching my calories. I was honestly amazed that I could eat less calories and still be full.
  • kariberi84
    Options
    awesome tiffany... whats your secret?
    Don't know who Tiffany is, but I just posted mine a few seconds ago.
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    You are doing great and thanks for all the awesome feedback to the people commenting. That kind of feedback is what helps some people through the rough days!
  • kariberi84
    Options
    You are doing great and thanks for all the awesome feedback to the people commenting. That kind of feedback is what helps some people through the rough days!

When I first started on MFP I LIVED on this board. I was so inspired by the pics and even more inspired when they would respond to the commenters. I just want to inspire people too and to do that I feel like I HAVE to give feed back.
  • jvhall83
    jvhall83 Posts: 35
    Options
    Congratulations! Its always great to see someone making progress! keep it up!
  • kariberi84
    Options
    Congratulations! Its always great to see someone making progress! keep it up!

Thanks!!
  • lunchlady1208
    Options
    Fan-freakin-tastic!!!! Awesome job, keep it up!!!!!!
  • jrasbury001
    Options
    good job!!!! keep it up! congrats to you.
  • avt91
    avt91 Posts: 3
    Options
    Great effort!!! Keep it up! Seeing reults already.
  • kariberi84
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You look great! I started near where you're at-my high was 262, now I'm at 244. 2 more lbs and i can say i lost 20! Really hoping it happens at next sunday's weigh in.

Keep up the good work-we'll get there :) when i feel discouraged i remind myself that this summer's almost over but next summer will be here fadter than i know it, and imagine how I'll look if i stay focused and on plan til then. I'm hoping to be at goal next august. (125 lbs). I'm working hard on it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!