Kids say the darndest things...

Options
13»

Replies

• Beleg
    Beleg Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    This was a few years ago when my brother was 5 or 6. I was 18 or 19 at the time. We are watching tv and they are talking about vegetarians. My brother looks at my mom and ask what are vegetarians. My mom answers this with what do you think it is. Brother responds I think its someone who has never had sex. And before my mom can respond he looks at me and ask are you a vegetarian bubby. My mom laughed so hard she pee'd her pants. We still harass him to this day. I was crying I laughed so hard.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Also....

not say but do...

When my son was about 3 1/2 we were watching a parade. I looked away from him for a minute and when I looked back he was gone. I panicked and looked to my left and saw him playing with the controller on a paraplegic’s electric wheelchair and driving this poor man down the sidewalk. I ran to get him and pull him off the controller and he kept screaming “IT’S MY TURN”.

omg I just LOL'd at work & am now literally crying LOL
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Also....

not say but do...

When my son was about 3 1/2 we were watching a parade. I looked away from him for a minute and when I looked back he was gone. I panicked and looked to my left and saw him playing with the controller on a paraplegic’s electric wheelchair and driving this poor man down the sidewalk. I ran to get him and pull him off the controller and he kept screaming “IT’S MY TURN”.

Bahahahahahaha!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: