Finally in Onederland!!! (before and after pics)

Options

Replies

• rachellem86
    rachellem86 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look SO good! Congrats!
  • janelleross
    janelleross Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!!! That's so exciting ... I can't wait to hit Onderland!
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! You look AMAZING!!!!!! Can't wait until the day I'm in Onderland, I'll be dancing and jumping too. Congratulations!! :drinker:
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    Nice work! :) Inspirational. Were you wearing an HRM when you were dancing and jumping ;) I bet you lost a lot of calories then, hahahaha.
  • MrsSexton2013
    MrsSexton2013 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! So well done!
  • Azriel829
    Azriel829 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I hopped on the scale this morning and found out that I was in Onederland too! It is an awesome feeling! Congrats! And thanks for sharing your pics-you look great!
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    you're gorgeous! Keep it up!
  • Roxiehart9
    Roxiehart9 Posts: 32
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • hammelise
    hammelise Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! I can totally relate and can't wait until I can do the happy dance when I am under 200.:happy:
  • KeKy4
    KeKy4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look great! WTG!
  • fromfatwlk2catwlk
    fromfatwlk2catwlk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! keep up the good work. I read a quote that inspired me and hope it helps you as you continue. "Natural Ability is overrated once we master persistence." SRL . You look fabulous!
  • jules7007
    jules7007 Posts: 3
    Options
    you look great!!! :smokin: can i ask what your regimen is to getting there?? and how tall you are?
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • MaybeAMonkey
    MaybeAMonkey Posts: 247
    Options
    Congrats - you look fantastic!! Keep up the great work!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I'm always in awe of the way weight loss makes people appear younger in these before and after pictures.
  • CRichards22
    CRichards22 Posts: 120
    Options
    You are beautiful! Congratulations!!!!!! I know how hard it is & how great seeing that 199 is!!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • coaxum04
    coaxum04 Posts: 4
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • leo02098
    leo02098 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yay! Way to go! You look fabulous!!
  • cmpollard01
    cmpollard01 Posts: 246
    Options
    So far I'm down 47lbs and so excited! I weighed myself this morning and I am finally past the 200 mark! 199.2!! I almost cried I was so excited... I immediately ran out of the bathroom and danced around the house, screaming, and jumping on the bed. I really wanted to share this with all of you also. I still have 34lbs to go but I can do this!

At my heaviest.
    fat.jpg

47lbs down today and entered Onederland!!!
    stand.jpg
    sit.jpg

YAY! So, so happy for you! I'm so close to that mark as well...I have about 6.3 pounds to go-as of my last official weigh-in on Monday. You inspire me to push that much further and bust through the barrier ASAP! I'll still have 45 pounds to go after that, but seeing the "light" side of 200 will make it a little easier :glasses:
  • jesss5885
    jesss5885 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!