Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Finally in Onederland!!! (before and after pics)

Replies

• basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Awesome!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Awesome
  • PlayDoh1234
    PlayDoh1234 Posts: 86 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!! That's one of my big goals.. i can't wait to enter onederland.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    You should be proud of all your hard work! The difference between the before and after is just amazing!!! Good job :)
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Onderful!!!!! Way to go!
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    You look so good, well done :smile:
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Gorgeous! Congrats!
  • Way to go!!! You are prove to others that once you set your mind to it, YOU CAN DO IT!!! :flowerforyou:

Just think, now comes the fun part: new clothes, new looks, and all the perks of having a healthy looking

body and feeling good inside!

You will turn heads the more you lose and get to your goal :wink: Congrats on your new SELF !!
  • hkandiko
    hkandiko Posts: 34 Member
    Great job, you look great!
  • cecgar1
    cecgar1 Posts: 3
    You look FAB.......congrats!!! ;")
  • Nuyslady
    Nuyslady Posts: 4
    Thanks for sharing! You look amazing at 199, your gonna rock your final goal weight. What is your regimen? food and exercise? please share with the rest of us.
  • you look fantastic! cheers to you and your success. can't wait til i'm dancing around the house too when i see that number :) too cute. LOL
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Amazing! Congrats on your success so far! I know the feeling and it does feel like the best accomplishment in the world thus far!
  • Cassidygriego
    Cassidygriego Posts: 26 Member
    Congrats with such a big accomplishment!
    I have the same phone case :)
  • joanlaxton
    joanlaxton Posts: 22 Member
    so excited for you! Congrats!
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 215 Member
    CONGRATS girl!!! So proud of you, I knew you could do it!!!
  • powemack
    powemack Posts: 5 Member
    Congrats!!!!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 465 Member
    Congrats and welcome to onederland. I know that feeling I was so excited myself when I was there. You look amazing thanks for sharing.
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    WOW!!!!
  • TrinaJ11
    TrinaJ11 Posts: 159 Member
    Congrats! You are beautiful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!